Maintaining Legitimacy: Controversies, Orders of Worth, and Public Justifications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blanc, Antoine & Huault, Isabelle, 2014. "Against the digital revolution? Institutional maintenance and artefacts within the French recorded music industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 10-23.
- Antoine Blanc & Isabelle Huault, 2011. "Against the Digital Revolution?," Post-Print halshs-00685464, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9544 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Georg Scherer & Andreas Rasche & Guido Palazzo & André Spicer, 2016. "Managing for Political Corporate Social Responsibility: New Challenges and Directions for PCSR 2.0," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 273-298, May.
- Itziar Castelló & Michael Etter & Finn Årup Nielsen, 2016. "Strategies of Legitimacy Through Social Media: The Networked Strategy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 402-432, May.
- Scherer, Andreas, 2013. "Legitimacy Strategies in a Globalized World: Organizing for Complex and Heterogeneous Environments," Papers 566, World Trade Institute.
- Carlos Ramirez, 2013. "‘We are being Pilloried for Something, We Did Not Even Know We Had Done Wrong!’ Quality Control and Orders of Worth in the British Audit Profession," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(5), pages 845-869, July.
- Banoun, Arnaud & Dufour, Lucas & Andiappan, Meena, 2016. "Evolution of a service ecosystem: Longitudinal evidence from multiple shared services centers based on the economies of worth framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2990-2998.
- Renata Blanc & Manuel Castelo Branco & Charles H. Cho & Joanne Sopt, 2013. "In Search Of Disclosure Effects Of The Siemens Ag’S Corruption Scandal," OBEGEF Working Papers 015, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:5:p:676-710 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Joutsenvirta, 2013. "Executive Pay and Legitimacy: Changing Discursive Battles Over the Morality of Excessive Manager Compensation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 459-477, September.
- Kirschbaum, Charles, 2013. "Faulty devices and reluctant institutions: a French pragmatist approach to Down Beat's critics' poll," Insper Working Papers wpe_307, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10460-016-9741-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florian Überbacher, 2014. "Legitimation of New Ventures: A Review and Research Programme," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 667-698, June.
- Jon Reast & François Maon & Adam Lindgreen & Joëlle Vanhamme, 2013.
"Legitimacy-Seeking Organizational Strategies in Controversial Industries: A Case Study Analysis and a Bidimensional Model,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 139-153, November.
- J. Reast & F. Maon & A. Lindgreen & J. Vanhamme, 2013. "Legitimacy-seeking organizational strategies in controversial industries: A case study analysis and a bidimensional model," Post-Print hal-00848042, HAL.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:5:p:711-738 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Crane & Sarah Glozer, 2016. "Researching Corporate Social Responsibility Communication: Themes, Opportunities and Challenges," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(7), pages 1223-1252, November.
- Isabelle Huault & Benjamin Taupin, 2012. "Les fondements moraux d’une logique institutionnelle. Contestation, controverses et stabilité," Post-Print hal-01637436, HAL.
- Jean-Pascal Gond & Luciano Barin Cruz & Emmanuel Raufflet & Mathieu Charron, 2016. "To Frack or Not to Frack? The Interaction of Justification and Power in a Sustainability Controversy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 330-363, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i:8:p:1804-1836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.