Dominant CEO, Deviant Strategy, and Extreme Performance: The Moderating Role of a Powerful Board
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2997-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:mulfin:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:36-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sariol, Ana M. & Abebe, Michael A., 2017. "The influence of CEO power on explorative and exploitative organizational innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 38-45.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:1174-1190 is not listed on IDEAS
- William J. Wales & Pankaj C. Patel & G. T. Lumpkin, 2013. "In Pursuit of Greatness: CEO Narcissism, Entrepreneurial Orientation, and Firm Performance Variance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(6), pages 1041-1069, September.
- Kallifatides, Markus & Petrelius Karlberg, Pernilla, 2012. "What makes for a value-creating corporate board? A literature synthesis and suggestions for research," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2012:1, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 25 Jun 2013.
- Krista B. Lewellyn & Maureen I. Muller-Kahle, 2016. "The configurational effects of board monitoring and the institutional environment on CEO compensation: a country-level fuzzy-set analysis," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(4), pages 729-757, December.
- Kempf, Alexander & Pütz, Alexander & Sonnenburg, Florian, 2013. "The impact of duality on managerial decisions and performance: Evidence from the mutual fund industry," CFR Working Papers 12-06 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- David-Jan Jansen & Robert Mosch & Carin Cruijsen, 2015. "When Does the General Public Lose Trust in Banks?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 48(2), pages 127-141, October.
- Yuan, Rongli & Cheng, Yingli & Ye, Kangtao, 2016. "Auditor Industry Specialization and Discretionary Accruals: The Role of Client Strategy," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 217-239.
- Munisi, Gibson & Hermes, Niels & Randøy, Trond, 2014. "Corporate boards and ownership structure: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 785-796.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i:7:p:1479-1503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.