Research in Cognition and Strategy: Reflections on Two Decades of Progress and a Look to the Future
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordi Surroca & Diego Prior & Josep A. Tribó Giné, 2016. "Using panel data dea to measure CEOs' focus of attention: An application to the study of cognitive group membership and performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 370-388, February.
- Phadnis, Shardul & Caplice, Chris & Singh, Mahender & Sheffi, Yossi, 2014. "Axiomatic foundation and a structured process for developing firm-specific Intuitive Logics scenarios," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 122-139.
- Dev K. Dutta & Vishal K. Gupta & Xiujian Chen, 2016. "A Tale of Three Strategic Orientations: A Moderated-Mediation Framework of the Impact of Entrepreneurial Orientation, Market Orientation, and Learning Orientation on Firm Performance," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(03), pages 313-348, September.
- J.-P. Vergne & Tyler Wry, 2014. "Categorizing Categorization Research: Review, Integration, and Future Directions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 56-94, January.
- Michael G. Jacobides & John Paul MacDuffie & C. Jennifer Tae, 2016. "Agency, structure, and the dominance of OEMs: Change and stability in the automotive sector," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(9), pages 1942-1967, September.
- Gerasymenko, Violetta & Arthurs, Jonathan D., 2014. "New insights into venture capitalists' activity: IPO and time-to-exit forecast as antecedents of their post-investment involvement," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 405-420.
- Hadida, Allègre L. & Paris, Thomas, 2014. "Managerial cognition and the value chain in the digital music industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 84-97.
- Camblanne, Lionel, 2013. "Family vision and cognition: An illustration through forest owners’ harvesting decisions," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 245-259.
- Loock, Moritz & Hinnen, Gieri, 2015. "Heuristics in organizations: A review and a research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 2027-2036.
- Liang, H. & Marquis, C. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Li Sun, Sunny, 2014. "Speaking of Corporate Social Responsibility," Discussion Paper 2014-018, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Chenjian Zhang & Justin Tan & David Tan, 2016. "Fit by adaptation or fit by founding? A comparative study of existing and new entrepreneurial cohorts in China," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 911-931, May.
- Manuel Castriotta & Maria Chiara Guardo, 2016. "Disentangling the automotive technology structure: a patent co-citation analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 107(2), pages 819-837, May.
- Elco Burg & Hans Berends & Erik M. Raaij, 2014. "Framing and Interorganizational Knowledge Transfer: A Process Study of Collaborative Innovation in the Aircraft Industry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 349-378, May.
- Chen, Shouming & Bu, Miao & Wu, Sibin & Liang, Xin, 2015. "How does TMT attention to innovation of Chinese firms influence firm innovation activities? A study on the moderating role of corporate governance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1127-1135.
- Federica Ceci & Francesca Masciarelli & Andrea Prencipe, 2016. "Changes in Organizational Architecture: Aspiration Levels, Performance Gaps and Organizational Change," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(01), pages 1-21, February.
- Elizabeth Maitland & André Sammartino, 2015. "Decision making and uncertainty: The role of heuristics and experience in assessing a politically hazardous environment," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(10), pages 1554-1578, October.
- Jean-Philippe Vergne & Colette Depeyre, 2015. "How do firms adapt? A fuzzy-set analysis of the role of cognition and capabilities in U.S. defense firms’ responses to 9/11," Post-Print hal-01274005, HAL.
- Rossen Kazakov & Martin Kunc, 2016. "Foreseeing the Dynamics of Strategy: An Anticipatory Systems Perspective," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Wrona, Thomas & Ladwig, Tina & Gunnesch, Markus, 2013. "Socio-cognitive processes in strategy formation – A conceptual framework," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 697-705.
- repec:bla:jscmgt:v:53:y:2017:i:4:p:37-66 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i:3:p:665-695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.