Agency Perspectives on Corporate Governance of Multinational Enterprises
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=00022-2380|
- Bürker, Matthias & Franco, Chiara & Minerva, G. Alfredo, 2013.
"Foreign ownership, firm performance, and the geography of civic capital,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 964-984.
- M. Burker & C. Franco & G. A. Minerva, 2011. "Foreign ownership, firm performance, and the geography of civic capital," Working Papers wp782, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- K.S. Reddy & En Xie & Yuanyuan Huang, 2016. "Contractual buyout - a legitimate growth model in the enterprise development: foundations and implications," International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1), pages 1-23.
- Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus E. & Nielsen, Bo B. & Nielsen, Sabina, 2016. "Home country institutions and the internationalization of state owned enterprises: A cross-country analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 294-307.
- Lien, Yung-Chih & Filatotchev, Igor, 2015. "Ownership characteristics as determinants of FDI location decisions in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 637-650.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "Market for Corporate Control and Contractual Buyout (CoBO): A New “Collective Ownership-and-Administrative” Strategy," MPRA Paper 63937, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Lai, Jung-Ho & Chen, Li-Yu & Chang, Shao-Chi, 2012. "The board mechanism and entry mode choice," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 379-392.
- Maureen Muller-Kahle, 2015. "The impact of dominant ownership: the case of Anglo-American firms," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(1), pages 71-89, February.
- Jesse A Ellis & Sara B Moeller & Frederik P Schlingemann & René M Stulz, 2017. "Portable country governance and cross-border acquisitions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(2), pages 148-173, February.
- Ghulam Abid & Binish Khan & Zeeshan Rafiq & Alia Ahmed, 2014. "Theoretical Perspectives of Corporate Governance," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 3(4), pages 166-175, December.
- Liu, Xiaohui & Lu, Jiangyong & Chizema, Amon, 2014. "Top executive compensation, regional institutions and Chinese OFDI," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 143-155.
- Du, Yan & Deloof, Marc & Jorissen, Ann, 2015. "The Roles of Subsidiary Boards in Multinational Enterprises," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 169-181.
- Gammeltoft, Peter & Filatotchev, Igor & Hobdari, Bersant, 2012. "Emerging multinational companies and strategic fit: A contingency framework and future research agenda," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 175-188.
- Filatotchev, Igor & Bell, R. Greg & Rasheed, Abdul A., 2016. "Globalization of Capital Markets: Implications for Firm Strategies," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 211-221.
- Douglas Cumming & Igor Filatotchev & April Knill & David Mitchell Reeb & Lemma Senbet, 2017. "Law, finance, and the international mobility of corporate governance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(2), pages 123-147, February.
- Jonas Puck & Markus K. Hödl & Igor Filatotchev & Hans-Georg Wolff & Benjamin Bader, 2016. "Ownership mode, cultural distance, and the extent of parent firms’ strategic control over subsidiaries in the PRC," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 1075-1105, December.
- Gibson Hosea Munisi & Roy Mersland, 2016. "Ownership, Board Compensation and Company Performance in Sub-Saharan African Countries," Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 15(2), pages 191-224, August.
- Gibson Hosea Munisi & Roy Mersland, 2013. "Ownership, board compensation and company performance in sub-Saharan African countries," Working Papers CEB 13-041, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Piekkari, Rebecca & Oxelheim, Lars & Randøy, Trond, 2013. "The Role of Language in Corporate Governance: The Case of Board Internationalization," Working Paper Series 974, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ning, Lutao & Kuo, Jing-Ming & Strange, Roger & Wang, Boya, 2014. "International investors’ reactions to cross-border acquisitions by emerging market multinationals," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 811-823.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i:2:p:471-486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed