The Governance of the Multinational Enterprise: Insights from Internalization Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glasmeier, Amy, 1991. "Technological discontinuities and flexible production networks: The case of Switzerland and the world watch industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 469-485, October.
- Cusumano, Michael A. & Mylonadis, Yiorgos & Rosenbloom, Richard S., 1992. "Strategic Maneuvering and Mass-Market Dynamics: The Triumph of VHS over Beta," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 66(01), pages 51-94, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bürker, Matthias & Franco, Chiara & Minerva, G. Alfredo, 2013.
"Foreign ownership, firm performance, and the geography of civic capital,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 964-984.
- M. Burker & C. Franco & G. A. Minerva, 2011. "Foreign ownership, firm performance, and the geography of civic capital," Working Papers wp782, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Najafi-Tavani, Zhaleh & Giroud, Axèle & Andersson, Ulf, 2014. "The interplay of networking activities and internal knowledge actions for subsidiary influence within MNCs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 122-131.
- Kim, Kyoung-Kuk & Park, Kun Soo, 2014. "Transferring and sharing exchange-rate risk in a risk-averse supply chain of a multinational firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 634-648.
- Julien Gooris & Carine Peeters, 2014. "Fragmenting global business processes: A protection for proprietary information," Working Papers 2014-12, CEPII research center.
- Filatotchev, Igor & Bell, R. Greg & Rasheed, Abdul A., 2016. "Globalization of Capital Markets: Implications for Firm Strategies," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 211-221.
- Yuan, Lin & Pangarkar, Nitin & Wu, Jie, 2016. "The interactive effect of time and host country location on Chinese MNCs’ performance: An empirical investigation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 331-342.
- Buckley, Peter J., 2016. "The contribution of internalisation theory to international business: New realities and unanswered questions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 74-82.
- Gooris, Julien & Peeters, Carine, 2014.
"Home–Host Country Distance in Offshore Governance Choices,"
Journal of International Management,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 73-86.
- Julien Gooris & Carine Peeters, 2013. "Home-Host Country Distance in Offshore Governance Choices," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-13, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:461-475 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0148-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Verwaal, Ernst, 2017. "Global outsourcing, explorative innovation and firm financial performance: A knowledge-exchange based perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 17-27.
- Lin Yuan & Xiaolin Qian & Nitin Pangarkar, 2016. "Market Timing and Internationalization Decisions: A Contingency Perspective," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 497-519, June.
- Ding, Ding, 2015. "Leaning from multinational companies through hiring: An empirical investigation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 402, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i:2:p:460-470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.