Obligating, Pressuring, and Supporting Dimensions of the Environment and the Non‐Market Advantages of Developing‐Country Multinational Companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernández-Méndez, Laura & García-Canal, Esteban & Guillén, Mauro F., 2015. "Legal Family and Infrastructure Voids as Drivers of Regulated Physical Infrastructure Firms' Exposure to Governmental Discretion," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 135-149.
- Manuel Hensmans & Guangyan Liu, 2016. "How do the normativity of headquarters and the knowledge autonomy of subsidiaries co-evolve?," iCite Working Papers WP2016-020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ciszewska-Mlinarič Mariola & Trąpczyński Piotr, 2016. "The Psychic Distance Concept: A Review of 25 Years of Research (1990–2015)," Journal of Management and Business Administration. Central Europe, De Gruyter Open, vol. 24(2), pages 2-31, June.
- Luiz, John M. & Stephan, Henry, 2012. "The multinationalisation of South African telecommunications firms into Africa," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 621-635.
- repec:spr:manint:v:58:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-017-0333-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruey-Jer Bryan Jean & Rudolf R. Sinkovics & Daekwan Kim, 2017. "Antecedents and Outcomes of Supplier Innovativeness in International Customer–Supplier Relationships: The Role of Knowledge Distance," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 121-151, February.
- Sheila Puffer & Daniel McCarthy & Alfred Jaeger & Denise Dunlap, 2013. "The use of favors by emerging market managers: Facilitator or inhibitor of international expansion?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 327-349, June.
- Dario Maimone Ansaldo Patti & Ram Mudambi & Pietro Navarra & Daniela Baglieri, 2016. "A tale of soil and seeds: the external environment and entrepreneurial entry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 955-980, December.
- Conti, Claudio Ramos & Parente, Ronaldo & de Vasconcelos, Flávio C., 2016. "When distance does not matter: Implications for Latin American multinationals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1980-1992.
- Ermolaeva, L., 2016. "Negative or positive: Which experience matters for international M&A initiation stage?," Working Papers 6443, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Hitt, Michael A. & Li, Dan & Xu, Kai, 2016. "International strategy: From local to global and beyond," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 58-73.
- Trąpczyński, Piotr & Banalieva, Elitsa R., 2016. "Institutional difference, organizational experience, and foreign affiliate performance: Evidence from Polish firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 826-842.
- Hernández, Virginia & Nieto, María Jesús, 2015. "The effect of the magnitude and direction of institutional distance on the choice of international entry modes," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 122-132.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1184-1195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moghaddam, Kaveh & Sethi, Deepak & Weber, Thomas & Wu, Jun, 2014. "The Smirk of Emerging Market Firms: A Modification of the Dunning's Typology of Internationalization Motivations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 359-374.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9526-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Carney, Michael & Dieleman, Marleen & Taussig, Markus, 2016. "How are institutional capabilities transferred across borders?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 882-894.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i:2:p:441-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.