Subsidiary Integration as Identity Construction and Institution Building: A Political Sensemaking Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Endo, Takahiro & Tsuboyama, Yuki & Hara, Yoritoshi, 2016.
"Beyond taxation: Discourse around energy policy in Japan,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 412-419.
- Takahiro Endo & Yuki Tsuboyama & Yoritoshi Hara, 2015. "Beyond Taxation: Discourse around Energy Policy in Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-02, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Sep 2016.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-015-0247-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Heidenreich, 2012. "Introduction: The Debate on Corporate Embeddedness," Chapters,in: Innovation and Institutional Embeddedness of Multinational Companies, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:18:y:2018:i:1:p:139-161. is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesper Edman, 2016. "Reconciling the advantages and liabilities of foreignness: Towards an identity-based framework," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(6), pages 674-694, August.
- Birgitte Grøgaard & Helene Loe Colman, 2016. "Interpretive Frames as the Organization’s “Mirror”: From Espoused Values to Social Integration in MNEs," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 171-194, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i:2:p:395-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.