Distant Encounters of the Third Kind: Multinational Companies Locating Divisional Headquarters Abroad
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus E. & Nielsen, Bo B. & Nielsen, Sabina, 2016. "Home country institutions and the internationalization of state owned enterprises: a cross-country analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64605, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-017-0325-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:8:p:1271-1302 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:8:p:1206-1240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Narula R., 2013. "Exploring the paradox of competence‐creating subsidiaries : balancing bandwidth and dispersion in MNEs," MERIT Working Papers 046, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Chakravarty, Dwarka & Hsieh, Ying-Ying & Schotter, Andreas P.J. & Beamish, Paul W., 2017. "Multinational enterprise regional management centres: Characteristics and performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 296-311.
- René Belderbos & Helen S. Du & Anthony Goerzen, 2017.
"Global Cities, Connectivity, and the Location Choice of MNC Regional Headquarters,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(8), pages 1271-1302, December.
- Rene Belderbos & Helen S. Du & Anthony Goerzen, 2017. " Global cities, connectivity, and the location choice of MNC regional headquarters," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 589986, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus E. & Nielsen, Bo B. & Nielsen, Sabina, 2016. "Home country institutions and the internationalization of state owned enterprises: A cross-country analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 294-307.
- repec:bla:growch:v:47:y:2016:i:4:p:596-611 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:8:p:1121-1143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Jiangyong & Liu, Xiaohui & Filatotchev, Igor & Wright, Mike, 2014. "The impact of domestic diversification and top management teams on the international diversification of Chinese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 455-467.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Moschieri, Caterina & Campa, José Manuel, 2014. "New trends in mergers and acquisitions: Idiosyncrasies of the European market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1478-1485.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i:2:p:373-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.