Re‐conceptualizing Bartlett and Ghoshal's Classification of National Subsidiary Roles in the Multinational Enterprise
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=00022-2380|
- Germano Glufke Reis & Maria Tereza Leme Fleury & Afonso Carlos CorrÃªa Fleury & Felipe Zambaldi, 2015. "Brazilian MultinationalsÂ´ Competences: Impacts of a â€œTug of Warâ€ Between Cultural Legacies and Global Mindedness," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 12(1), pages 55-79, January.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:801-815 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alain Verbeke & Mary Ann Glinow & Yadong Luo, 2017. "Becoming a great reviewer: Four actionable guidelines," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Verbeke, Alain & Kano, Liena, 2016. "An internalization theory perspective on the global and regional strategies of multinational enterprises," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 83-92.
- Bamiatzi, Vassiliki & Efthyvoulou, Georgios & Jabbour, Liza, 2017.
"Foreign vs domestic ownership on debt reduction: An investigation of acquisition targets in Italy and Spain,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 801-815.
- Georgios Efthyvoulou & Liza Jabbour, 2013. "Foreign Acquisitions and Firm-Level Financial Risk," Discussion Papers 2013-08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Vassiliki Bamiatzi & Georgios Efthyvoulou & Liza Jabbour, 2016. "Foreign vs Domestic Acquisitions on Financial Risk Reduction," Working Papers 2016003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Blomkvist, Katarina & Kappen, Philip & Zander, Ivo, 2017. "Gone are the creatures of yesteryear? On the diffusion of technological capabilities in the ‘modern’ MNC," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-16.
- Tippmann, Esther & Sharkey Scott, Pamela & Mangematin, Vincent, 2014. "Subsidiary managers’ knowledge mobilizations: Unpacking emergent knowledge flows," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 431-443.
- Esther Tippmann & Pamela Sharkey Scott & Vincent Mangematin, 2014. "Subsidiary managers’ knowledge mobilizations: Unpacking emergent knowledge flows," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00864324, HAL.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40812-016-0062-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Achcaoucaou, Fariza & Miravitlles, Paloma & León-Darder, Fidel, 2014. "Knowledge sharing and subsidiary R&D mandate development: A matter of dual embeddedness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 76-90.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:19-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arza, Valeria & van Zwanenberg, Patrick, 2014. "The Politics of Technological Upgrading: International Transfer to and Adaptation of GM Cotton in Argentina," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 521-534.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Verbeke, Alain, 2015. "Making internalization theory good for practice: The essence of Alan Rugman's contributions to international business," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 612-622.
- Meyer, Klaus E. & Su, Yu-Shan, 2015. "Integration and responsiveness in subsidiaries in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 149-158.
- Gammeltoft, Peter & Filatotchev, Igor & Hobdari, Bersant, 2012. "Emerging multinational companies and strategic fit: A contingency framework and future research agenda," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 175-188.
- Verbeke, Alain & Kano, Liena & Yuan, Wenlong, 2016. "Inside the regional multinationals: A new value chain perspective on subsidiary capabilities," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 785-793.
- repec:kap:jinten:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10843-017-0200-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Luc Arregle & Toyah L Miller & Michael A Hitt & Paul W Beamish, 2016. "How does regional institutional complexity affect MNE internationalization?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(6), pages 697-722, August.
- Claudio Giachetti, 2013. "Competitive Aggressiveness and Performance of Developed Country-Based Firms in the Chinese Emerging Economy: The Moderating Effect of Institutional Voids and Entry Mode Degree of Control," Working Papers 1, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Ha, Yoo Jung & Giroud, Axèle, 2015. "Competence-creating subsidiaries and FDI technology spillovers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 605-614.
- Claudio Giachetti, 2016. "Competing in Emerging Markets: Performance Implications of Competitive Aggressiveness," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 325-352, June.
- Scott-Kennel, Joanna & Giroud, Axele, 2015. "MNEs and FSAs: Network knowledge, strategic orientation and performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 94-107.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i:2:p:253-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed