The Impact of Managerial Environmental Perceptions on Corporate Entrepreneurship: Towards Understanding Discretionary Slack's Pivotal Role
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew D. Brown, 2006. "A Narrative Approach to Collective Identities," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 731-753, June.
- Newton, Kenneth, 1999. "Mass Media Effects: Mobilization or Media Malaise?," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(04), pages 577-599, September.
- Davide Ravasi & Alessandro Zattoni, 2006. "Exploring the Political Side of Board Involvement in Strategy: A Study of Mixed-Ownership Institutions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(8), pages 1671-1702, December.
- Andrew D. Brown & Michael Humphreys, 2006. "Organizational Identity and Place: A Discursive Exploration of Hegemony and Resistance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 231-257, March.
- Mats Alvesson, 2002. "Identity Regulation as Organizational Control: Producing the Appropriate Individual," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 619-644, July.
- Samia Chreim, 2005. "The Continuity-Change Duality in Narrative Texts of Organizational Identity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 567-593, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wood, Matthew S. & Bradley, Steven W. & Artz, Kendall, 2015. "Roots, reasons, and resources: Situated optimism and firm growth in subsistence economies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 127-136.
- Ciprian Stan & Mike Peng & Garry Bruton, 2014. "Slack and the performance of state-owned enterprises," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 473-495, June.
- Tom Vanacker & Veroniek Collewaert & Ine Paeleman, 2013. "The Relationship between Slack Resources and the Performance of Entrepreneurial Firms: The Role of Venture Capital and Angel Investors," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(6), pages 1070-1096, September.
- Kamal Sakhdari & Jahangir Yadollahi Farsi, 2016. "Business partners and corporate entrepreneurship in developing countries," International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1), pages 61-77.
- O'Shannassy, Timothy & Leenders, Mark A.A.M., 2016. "Avoiding the “too comfortable in the saddle” syndrome: Obtaining high performance from the chairperson, CEO and inside directors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5972-5982.
- Dasí, Àngels & Iborra, María & Safón, Vicente, 2015. "Beyond path dependence: Explorative orientation, slack resources, and managerial intentionality to internationalize in SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 77-88.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:4:p:483-510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell, Rebecca & Boyle, Brendan & Nicholas, Stephen & Maitland, Elizabeth & Zhao, Shuming, 2016. "Boundary conditions of a curvilinear relationship between decision comprehensiveness and performance: The role of functional and national diversity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2801-2811.
- Neill, Stern & York, Jonathan L., 2012. "The entrepreneurial perceptions of strategy makers: Constructing an exploratory path in the pursuit of radical growth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1003-1009.
- Basu, Sandip & Phelps, Corey & Kotha, Suresh, 2011. "Towards understanding who makes corporate venture capital investments and why," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 153-171, March.
- Watson, Anna & Dada, Olufunmilola (Lola) & Grünhagen, Marko & Wollan, Melody L., 2016. "When do franchisors select entrepreneurial franchisees? An organizational identity perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5934-5945.
- J. Henri Burgers & Jeffrey G. Covin, 2016. "The contingent effects of differentiation and integration on corporate entrepreneurship," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 521-540, March.
- Richard Arend, 2014. "Entrepreneurship and dynamic capabilities: how firm age and size affect the ‘capability enhancement–SME performance’ relationship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 33-57, January.
- Engelen, Andreas & Schmidt, Susanne & Buchsteiner, Michael, 2015. "The Simultaneous Influence of National Culture and Market Turbulence on Entrepreneurial Orientation: A Nine-country Study," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 18-30.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:44:y:2007:i:8:p:1398-1424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.