Stakeholder Influences in Organizational Survival
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- von der Fehr, N.-H. & Harbord,D., 1998.
"Competition in Electricity Spot Markets. Economic Theory and International Experience,"
05/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nils-Henrik von der Fehr & David Harbord, 2002. "Competition in Electricity Spot Markets: Economic Theory and International Experience," Industrial Organization 0203006, EconWPA.
- Bebchuk, Lucian Arye & Fried, Jesse & Walker, David I, 2001.
"Executive Compensation in America: Optimal Contracting or Extraction of Rents,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk & Jesse M. Fried & David I. Walker, 2001. "Executive Compensation in America: Optimal Contracting or Extraction of Rents?," NBER Working Papers 8661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiles, Philip & Taylor, Bernard, 2002. "Boards at Work: How Directors View their Roles and Responsibilities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199258161.
- Bebchuk, Lucian Arye & Fried, Jesse M. & Walker, David I., 2001. "Executive Compensation in America: Optimal Contracting or Extraction of Rents?," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt1x24r7st, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Neville & Simon Bell & Gregory Whitwell, 2011. "Stakeholder Salience Revisited: Refining, Redefining, and Refueling an Underdeveloped Conceptual Tool," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 357-378, September.
- Douglas A. Bosse & Richard Coughlan, 2016. "Stakeholder Relationship Bonds," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(7), pages 1197-1222, November.
- Jose Lopez-De-Pedro & Eva Rimbau-Gilabert, 2012. "Stakeholder Approach: What Effects Should We Take into Account in Contemporary Societies?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 147-158, May.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2768-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marjo Siltaoja & Merja Lähdesmäki, 2015. "From Rationality to Emotionally Embedded Relations: Envy as a Signal of Power in Stakeholder Relations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(4), pages 837-850, June.
- Andrew Crane & Trish Ruebottom, 2011. "Stakeholder Theory and Social Identity: Rethinking Stakeholder Identification," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 77-87, March.
- Anne Marie Ward & John Forker, 2017. "Financial Management Effectiveness and Board Gender Diversity in Member-Governed, Community Financial Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(2), pages 351-366, March.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2845-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Achim Schmitt & Sebastian Raisch, 2013. "Corporate Turnarounds: The Duality of Retrenchment and Recovery," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(7), pages 1216-1244, November.
- Dominik van Aaken & Violetta Splitter & David Seidl, 2012. "Why Do Corporate Actors Engage in Pro-Social Behavior? A Bourdieusian Perspective on Corporate Social Responsibility," Working Papers 319, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Kalle Pajunen, 2010. "A “Black Box” of Stakeholder Thinking," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(1), pages 27-32, August.
- Chanchai Tangpong & Michael Abebe & Zonghui Li, 2015. "A Temporal Approach to Retrenchment and Successful Turnaround in Declining Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 647-677, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:43:y:2006:i:6:p:1261-1288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.