Exploring Exploration Orientation and its Determinants: Some Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zachary R. Steelman & Taha Havakhor & Rajiv Sabherwal & Sanjiv Sabherwal, 2019. "Performance Consequences of Information Technology Investments: Implications of Emphasizing New or Current Information Technologies," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 204-218, March.
- Jan Ossenbrink & Joern Hoppmann, 2019. "Polytope Conditioning and Linear Convergence of the Frank–Wolfe Algorithm," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 1319-1348, February.
- Tom J. M. Mom & Frans A. J. Van Den Bosch & Henk W. Volberda, 2007.
"Investigating Managers' Exploration and Exploitation Activities: The Influence of Top‐Down, Bottom‐Up, and Horizontal Knowledge Inflows,"
Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(6), pages 910-931, September.
- Mom, T.J.M. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2006. "Investigating Managers' Exploration and Exploitation Activities: The Influence of Top-down, Bottom-up, and Horizontal Knowledge Inflows," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-078-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Li, Ying & Van de Vrande, Vareska, 2009. "The dual role of external corporate venturing in technological exploration," MPRA Paper 26488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Avimanyu Datta, 2011. "Combining Networks, Ambidexterity and Absorptive Capacity to Explain Commercialization of Innovations: A Theoretical Model from Review and Extension," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 2(4), pages 2-25, December.
- O'Reilly, Charles A., III & Tushman, Michael, 2007. "Ambidexterity as a Dynamic Capability: Resolving the Innovator's Dilemma," Research Papers 1963, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Thomas Klueter & Felipe Monteiro, 2017. "How Does Performance Feedback Affect Boundary Spanning in Multinational Corporations? Insights from Technology Scouts," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 483-510, June.
- García-Granero, Ana & Llopis, Óscar & Fernández-Mesa, Anabel & Alegre, Joaquín, 2015.
"Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1094-1104.
- Ana García-Granero & Óscar Llopis & Anabel Fernández-Mesa & Joaquín Alegre, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Post-Print hal-01137650, HAL.
- Ana García-Granero & Óscar Llopis & Anabel Fernández-Mesa & Joaquín Alegre, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01137650, HAL.
- Alexander S. Alexiev & Justin J. P. Jansen & Frans A. J. Van den Bosch & Henk W. Volberda, 2010. "Top Management Team Advice Seeking and Exploratory Innovation: The Moderating Role of TMT Heterogeneity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(7), pages 1343-1364, November.
- Alexander Linhart & Maximilian Röglinger & Katharina Stelzl, 2020. "A Project Portfolio Management Approach to Tackling the Exploration/Exploitation Trade-off," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 62(2), pages 103-119, April.
- Filippini, Roberto & Güttel, Wolfgang H. & Nosella, Anna, 2012. "Ambidexterity and the evolution of knowledge management initiatives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 317-324.
- Björn Remneland Wikhamn & Alexander Styhre & Jan Ljungberg & Anna Maria Szczepanska, 2016. "Exploration Vs. Exploitation And How Video Game Developers Are Able To Combine The Two," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(06), pages 1-20, August.
- K. Skylar Powell, 2014. "Profitability and Speed of Foreign Market Entry," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 31-45, February.
- Dasí, Àngels & Iborra, María & Safón, Vicente, 2015. "Beyond path dependence: Explorative orientation, slack resources, and managerial intentionality to internationalize in SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 77-88.
- Lu Jiao & Kevin Baird & Graeme Harrison, 2020. "Searching in the regulatory environment: The impact of regulatory search on firm innovativeness," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 45(1), pages 153-171, February.
- Deepak K. Datta & Xin Liang & Martina Musteen, 2009. "Strategic Orientation and the Choice of Foreign Market Entry Mode," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 269-290, June.
- Wenhong Zhang & Yapu Zhao & Donghan Wang & Haifeng Wang & Jian Li, 2019. "Ambidextrous search and product innovation: moderating effects of resource and structural attributes," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 1007-1028, August.
- Wang, Xinyi & Zeng, Deming & Dai, Haiwen & Zhu, You, 2020. "Making the right business decision: Forecasting the binary NPD strategy in Chinese automotive industry with machine learning methods," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 155(C).
- O'Reilly, Charles A., III & Tushman, Michael L., 2013. "Organizational Ambidexterity: Past, Present and Future," Research Papers 2130, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Molden, Lars Hovdan & Clausen, Tommy Hoyvarde, 2021. "Playing 3D chess, or how firms can thrive under complexity: The mediating role of innovation capabilities in the use of innovation input," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 1-13.
- Jan Ossenbrink & Joern Hoppmann & Volker H. Hoffmann, 2019. "Hybrid Ambidexterity: How the Environment Shapes Incumbents’ Use of Structural and Contextual Approaches," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 1319-1348, November.
- Ulrich Lichtenthaler, 2016. "The Role of Unabsorbed Slack in Internal and Collaborative Innovation Processes — A Resource-Based Framework," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(03), pages 1-13, June.
- Jatinder S. Sidhu & Harry R. Commandeur & Henk W. Volberda, 2007. "The Multifaceted Nature of Exploration and Exploitation: Value of Supply, Demand, and Spatial Search for Innovation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 20-38, February.
- Duan, Yunlong & Wang, Wannan & Zhou, Wei, 2020. "The multiple mediation effect of absorptive capacity on the organizational slack and innovation performance of high-tech manufacturing firms: Evidence from Chinese firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 229(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:41:y:2004:i:6:p:913-932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.