An Exploratory Study of Employee Silence: Issues that Employees Don't Communicate Upward and Why
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:gjofsm:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40171-017-0170-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Avey & Tara Wernsing & Michael Palanski, 2012. "Exploring the Process of Ethical Leadership: The Mediating Role of Employee Voice and Psychological Ownership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 21-34, April.
- Chin-Yi Shu & Nguyen Thi Nhu Quynh, 2015. "Guan-Xi, Loyalty, Contribution And ‘Speak-Up Behavior: The Role of Leader-Member Exchange (LMX) as Mediator and Political Skill as Moderator," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 3(2), pages 54-73.
- Weiner, Bryan Jeffrey & Hobgood, Cherri & Lewis, Megan A., 2008. "The meaning of justice in safety incident reporting," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 403-413, January.
- David Whiteside & Laurie Barclay, 2013. "Echoes of Silence: Employee Silence as a Mediator Between Overall Justice and Employee Outcomes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 251-266, August.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:148:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3014-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wen Wu & Fangcheng Tang & Xiaoyu Dong & Chunlei Liu, 2015. "Different identifications cause different types of voice: A role identity approach to the relations between organizational socialization and voice," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 251-287, March.
- Allison Ballard & Patricia Easteal, 2016. "Australia’s National Anti-Bullying Jurisdiction: Paper Tiger or Velvet Glove," Laws, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Venkataramani, Vijaya & Zhou, Le & Wang, Mo & Liao, Hui & Shi, Junqi, 2016. "Social networks and employee voice: The influence of team members’ and team leaders’ social network positions on employee voice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 37-48.
- Karina Lloyd & Diana Boer & Joshua Keller & Sven Voelpel, 2015. "Is My Boss Really Listening to Me? The Impact of Perceived Supervisor Listening on Emotional Exhaustion, Turnover Intention, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 509-524, September.
- Travis, Dnika J. & Gomez, Rebecca J. & Mor Barak, Michàlle E., 2011. "Speaking up and stepping back: Examining the link between employee voice and job neglect," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1831-1841, October.
- Hilal BARAN & Ceren GİDERLER, 2017. "A Study on Determining the Influence of Organizational Identification on Organizational Justice and Organizational Silence," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(3), pages 242-258, March.
- Kristen Lucas & Jeremy Fyke, 2014. "Euphemisms and Ethics: A Language-Centered Analysis of Penn State’s Sexual Abuse Scandal," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(4), pages 551-569, July.
- Vallaster, Christine & Lindgreen, Adam, 2013. "The role of social interactions in building internal corporate brands: Implications for sustainability," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 297-310.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1829-:d:114643 is not listed on IDEAS
- Özen Kutanis Rana & Ardiç Kadir & Uslu Osman & Karakiraz Ahmet, 2014. "Emotional Intelligence, Fear Based Silence And Trust To Manager: A Case Study," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 10(2), pages 133-142, December.
- Kato, Toshihiko & Numagami, Tsuyoshi & Karube, Masaru & Sasaki, Masato, 2013. "Types Of Upward Communication And Organizational Characteristics In Japanese Firms," Hitotsubashi Journal of commerce and management, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 47(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Pettit, Nathan C. & Doyle, Sarah P. & Lount, Robert B. & To, Christopher, 2016. "Cheating to get ahead or to avoid falling behind? The effect of potential negative versus positive status change on unethical behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 172-183.
- Li-Yueh Lee & Veasna Sou, 2013. "The Antecedents of Innovation Climate: Cross-Level Mediation Perspectives," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Silke Eisenbeiß & Felix Brodbeck, 2014. "Ethical and Unethical Leadership: A Cross-Cultural and Cross-Sectoral Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(2), pages 343-359, June.
- Long Zhang & Yulin Deng & Qun Wang, 2014. "An Exploratory Study of Chinese Motives for Building Supervisor–Subordinate Guanxi," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(4), pages 659-675, November.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2861-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jlawss:v:5:y:2016:i:1:p:4:d:63812 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jinsong Li & Long-Zeng Wu & Dong Liu & Ho Kwan & Jun Liu, 2014. "Insiders maintain voice: A psychological safety model of organizational politics," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 853-874, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:40:y:2003:i:6:p:1453-1476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.