The Changing Roles of Personnel Managers: Old Ambiguities, New Uncertainties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iskra Panteleeva, 2013. "Changing roles and behaviour of human resources managers in the industrial businesses," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 82-96.
- repec:spr:busres:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40685-016-0039-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iskra Panteleeva, 2014. "On the roles of the human resources' managers in industrial business organizations," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 80-94.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elaine O'Brien & Carol Linehan, 2014. "A Balancing Act: Emotional Challenges in the HR Role," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(8), pages 1257-1285, December.
- J Dawson & Neal Knight-Turvey & Andrew Neal & M West, 2004. "The Impact of an Innovative Human Resource Function on Firm Performance: the Moderating Role of Financing Strategy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0630, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0126-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1245939 is not listed on IDEAS
- Knight-Turvey, Neal & Neal, Andrew & West, Michael A. & Dawson, Jeremy, 2004. "The impact of an innovative human resource function on firm performance: the moderating role of financing strategy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19962, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David Guest & Christopher Woodrow, 2012. "Exploring the Boundaries of Human Resource Managers’ Responsibilities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 109-119, November.
- Stephen Frenkel & Karin Sanders & Tim Bednall, 2013. "Employee perceptions of management relations as influences on job satisfaction and quit intentions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 7-29, March.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:5:p:613-646 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:40:y:2003:i:4:p:983-1004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.