After The Ink Dries: The Interaction Of Trust And Control In Us-Based International Joint Ventures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Giacobbe & Peter Booth, 2009. "Controlling International Joint Ventures: An Investigation of Australian Parent Partners," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 19(2), pages 103-116, June.
- Håvard Ness, 2009. "Governance, Negotiations, and Alliance Dynamics: Explaining the Evolution of Relational Practice," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 451-480, May.
- Christoffersen, Jeppe & Plenborg, Thomas & Robson, Matthew J., 2014. "Measures of strategic alliance performance, classified and assessed," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 479-489.
- Rebecca Guidice & Neal Mero, 2007. "Governing joint ventures: tension among principals’ dominant logic on human motivation and behavior," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 11(3), pages 261-283, September.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9513-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Meier & Martina Lütkewitte & Thomas Mellewigt & Carolin Decker, 2016. "How managers can build trust in strategic alliances: a meta-analysis on the central trust-building mechanisms," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 229-257, April.
- He, Yuanqiong & Keung Lai, Kin & Sun, Hongyi & Chen, Yun, 2014. "The impact of supplier integration on customer integration and new product performance: The mediating role of manufacturing flexibility under trust theory," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 260-270.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0192-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ng, Paul Wai-Kit & Lau, Chung-Ming & Nyaw, Mee-Kau, 2007. "The effect of trust on international joint venture performance in China," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 430-448, December.
- Emil Inauen & Margit Osterloh & Bruno Frey & Fabian Homberg, 2015. "How a multiple orientation of control reduces governance failures: a focus on monastic auditing," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(4), pages 763-796, November.
- Evangelista, Felicitas & Hau, Le Nguyen, 2009. "Organizational context and knowledge acquisition in IJVs: An empirical study," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 63-73, January.
- repec:gam:jadmsc:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:9-:d:97618 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bart S. Vanneste & Phanish Puranam & Tobias Kretschmer, 2014. "Trust over time in exchange relationships: Meta-analysis and theory," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(12), pages 1891-1902, December.
- Jensen, Paul H. & Palangkaraya, Alfons & Webster, Elizabeth, 2015. "Trust and the market for technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 340-356.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0217-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holger Patzelt & Dean A. Shepherd, 2008. "The Decision to Persist with Underperforming Alliances: The Role of Trust and Control," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(7), pages 1217-1243, November.
- Martyna Janowicz-Panjaitan & Rekha Krishnan, 2009. "Measures for Dealing with Competence and Integrity Violations of Interorganizational Trust at the Corporate and Operating Levels of Organizational Hierarchy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 245-268, March.
- Park, Byung Il & Choi, Jiyul, 2014. "Control mechanisms of MNEs and absorption of foreign technology in cross-border acquisitions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 130-144.
- Rodríguez-López, Nuria & Diz-Comesaña, María Eva, 2016. "Efeito mediador do controle formal e informal na forma de governo," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 56(6), November.
- Wang, Longwei & Yeung, Jeff Hoi Yan & Zhang, Min, 2011. "The impact of trust and contract on innovation performance: The moderating role of environmental uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 114-122, November.
- Andrea Calabrò & Donata Mussolino, 2013. "How do boards of directors contribute to family SME export intensity? The role of formal and informal governance mechanisms," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(2), pages 363-403, May.
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0050-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-009-0009-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:chieco:v:46:y:2017:i:s:p:s65-s76 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:39:y:2002:i:6:p:865-886. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.