Work Relationships in Telephone Call Centres: Understanding Emotional Exhaustion and Employee Withdrawal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David B. Audretsch, 1995. "Innovation and Industry Evolution," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011468, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bryce, Cormac & Cheevers, Carly & Webb, Rob, 2013. "Operational risk escalation: An empirical analysis of UK call centres," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 298-307.
- D Cassidy & J Sutherland, 2008. "Going Absent, Then Just Going? A Case Study Examination of Absence and Quitting," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 13(2), pages 1-20, September.
- Sharda, Kirti, 2011. "Back to the Drawing Board: Exploring Gestalts of Work Design in BPO Firms," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-02-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:eee:touman:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:129-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shameem Shagirbasha, 2015. "Does mode of interaction impact emotional labour? A mixed method study among service employees in India," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(11), pages 196-205, November.
- Stock, Ruth Maria, 2016. "Understanding the relationship between frontline employee boreout and customer orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4259-4268.
- Michael S. Cole & Jeremy B. Bernerth & Frank Walter & Daniel T. Holt, 2010. "Organizational Justice and Individuals' Withdrawal: Unlocking the Influence of Emotional Exhaustion," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 367-390, May.
- Wendy Ming-Yen TEOH Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Chwan-Yu YAU & Siong-Choy CHONG, 2011. "Factors Influencing Job Burnout Among Human Resource Employees," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-061-224, Conference Master Resources.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:39:y:2002:i:4:p:471-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.