Markets, Culture and Institutions: The Emergence of Large Business Groups in Taiwan, 1950s-1970s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tony Watson, 1999. "Human Resourcing in Practice: Managing Employment Issues in the University," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 483-504, July.
- Hilary Steedman & Karin Wagner, 1987. "A Second Look At Productivity, Machinery and Skills in Britain and Germany," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 122(1), pages 84-108, November.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:116:y::i:1:p:45-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- S.J. Prais & Hilary Steedman, 1986. "Vocational Training in France and Britain: the Building Trades," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 116(1), pages 45-55, May.
- Finegold, David & Soskice, David, 1988. "The Failure of Training in Britain: Analysis and Prescription," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 21-53, Autumn.
- Peter Robinson, 1996. "Rhetoric And Reality: Britain''s New Vocational Qualifications," CEP Special Papers 01, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- S.J. Prais & Karin Wagner, 1988. "Productivity and Management: the Training of Foremen in Britain and Germany," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 123(1), pages 34-46, February.
- Howard Gospel, 1998. "The Revival of Apprenticeship Training in Britain?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 435-457, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Della Piana, Bice & Vecchi, Alessandra & Cacia, Claudia, 2012. "Towards a better understanding of Family Business Groups and their key dimensions," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 174-192.
- Seny Kan, Anderson Konan & Adegbite, Emmanuel & El Omari, Sami & Abdellatif, Mahamat, 2016. "On the use of qualitative comparative analysis in management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1458-1463.
- Jean, Ruey-Jer Bryan & Tan, Danchi & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2011. "Ethnic ties, location choice, and firm performance in foreign direct investment: A study of Taiwanese business groups FDI in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 627-635.
- Tan, Danchi & Meyer, Klaus E., 2010. "Business groups' outward FDI: A managerial resources perspective," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 154-164, June.
- Nahg Abdul Majid Alawi & Azhar Abdul Rahman & Azlan Amran & Mehran Nejati, 2016. "Does family group affiliation matter in CSR reporting? Evidence from Yemen," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 12-30.
- Chien-Nan Chen & Wenyi Chu, 2012. "Diversification, resource concentration, and business group performance: Evidence from Taiwan," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 1045-1061, December.
- Daphne W. Yiu & Yuan Lu & Garry D. Bruton & Robert E. Hoskisson, 2007. "Business Groups: An Integrated Model to Focus Future Research," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(8), pages 1551-1579, December.
- Ying-Yu Chen & Yi-Long Jaw, 2014. "How do business groups’ small world networks effect diversification, innovation, and internationalization?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 1019-1044, December.
- Haggard Stephan & Zheng Yu, 2013. "Institutional innovation and investment in Taiwan: the micro-foundations of the developmental state," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 435-466, December.
- Pasquale Massimo Picone & Giovanni Battista Dagnino, 2016. "Revamping research on unrelated diversification strategy: perspectives, opportunities and challenges for future inquiry," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(3), pages 413-445, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:38:y:2001:i:5:p:719-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.