Strategic risk behaviour and its temporalities: between risk propensity and decision context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharma, Dheeraj & Alford, Bruce L. & Bhuian, Shahid N. & Pelton, Lou E., 2009. "A higher-order model of risk propensity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(7), pages 741-744, July.
- Scott, Susan V. & Walsham, Geoff, 2002. "Banking on trust: managing reputation risk in financial service organizations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33902, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Amit Saini & Kelly Martin, 2009. "Strategic Risk-Taking Propensity: The Role of Ethical Climate and Marketing Output Control," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 593-606, December.
- Scott, Susan V. & Walsham, Geoff, 2004. "The broadening spectrum of reputation risk in organizations: banking on risk and trust relationships," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33900, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:87:y:2011:i:3:p:366-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hönl, Andreas & Meissner, Philip & Wulf, Torsten, 2017. "Risk attribution theory: An exploratory conceptualization of individual choice under uncertainty," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 20-27.
- Scott, Susan V. & Barrett, Michael I., 2002. "The development of electronic trading in the futures industry: strategic risk positioning in a globalising age," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33904, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:4:p:483-510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vicente Safón & Alejandro Escribá-Esteve, 2011. "Antecedents and consequences of external risk perception in franchising: evidence from the hospitality industry," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(3), pages 237-257, September.
- Juha-Antti Lamberg & Kalle Pajunen, 2010. "Agency, Institutional Change, and Continuity: The Case of the Finnish Civil War," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(s1), pages 814-836, July.
- Agnihotri, Arpita & Bhattacharya, Saurabh, 2015. "Determinants of export intensity in emerging markets: An upper echelon perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 687-695.
- Akie Iriyama & Weilei Shi & John Prescott, 2014. "Frequency and directional reversal of equity ownership change in international joint ventures," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 215-243, March.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:12:p:2370-2389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gollisch, Simon & Hedderich, Barbara & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2016. "Reference points and risky decision-making in agricultural trade firms: A case study in Germany," DARE Discussion Papers 1609, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:38:y:2001:i:4:p:515-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.