Perceived Environmental Uncertainty: The Extension of Miller's Scale to the Natural Environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hitt, Michael A. & Harrison, Jeffrey S. & Ireland, R. Duane, 2001. "Mergers and Acquisitions: A Guide to Creating Value for Stakeholders," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195112856, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Schaltegger & Dorli Harms & Sarah Elena Windolph & Jacob Hörisch, 2014. "Involving Corporate Functions: Who Contributes to Sustainable Development?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 1-22, May.
- Becker, Markus C. & Knudsen, Thorbjorn, 2005. "The role of routines in reducing pervasive uncertainty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 746-757, June.
- Volker H. Hoffmann & Thomas Trautmann & Jens Hamprecht, 2009. "Regulatory Uncertainty: A Reason to Postpone Investments? Not Necessarily," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(7), pages 1227-1253, November.
- Lueg, Rainer & Borisov, Boris Genadiev, 2014. "Archival or perceived measures of environmental uncertainty? Conceptualization and new empirical evidence," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 658-671.
- Ye, Fei & Zhao, Xiande & Prahinski, Carol & Li, Yina, 2013. "The impact of institutional pressures, top managers' posture and reverse logistics on performance—Evidence from China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 132-143.
- López-Gamero, María D. & Molina-Azorín, José F. & Claver-Cortés, Enrique, 2011. "Environmental uncertainty and environmental management perception: A multiple case study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 427-435, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:764-:d:97808 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sophie Marquet-Pondeville, 2003. "L'impact de la stratégie environnementale, des pressions perçues des " stakeholders " environnementaux et de l'incertitude perçue de l'environnement écologique sur un système de contrôle de ," Post-Print halshs-00582803, HAL.
- Ricky Y. K. Chan, 2005. "Does the Natural-Resource-Based View of the Firm Apply in an Emerging Economy? A Survey of Foreign Invested Enterprises in China," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 625-672, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:38:y:2001:i:2:p:201-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.