Mythicizing and Reification in Entrepreneurial Discourse: Ideology-Critique of Entrepreneurial Studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Clarke & Robin Holt, 2010. "Reflective Judgement: Understanding Entrepreneurship as Ethical Practice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 317-331, July.
- Casson, Mark, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and the theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 327-348, October.
- Fletcher, Denise, 2007. "`Toy Story': The narrative world of entrepreneurship and the creation of interpretive communities," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 649-672, September.
- Yosr Ben Tahar & Sarah Mussol, 2017.
"Entrepreneurial storytelling : A mean for legitimacy and opportunity exploitation
[Le storytelling entrepreneurial: un moyen de légitimation et d'exploitation des opportunités]," Post-Print hal-01625964, HAL.
- Luisa De Vita & Michela Mari & Sara Poggesi, 2012. "Female Entrepreneurship Research: A Classification of Results," DSI Essays Series, DSI - Dipartimento di Studi sull'Impresa, vol. 26.
- Verheul, Ingrid & Thurik, Roy & Grilo, Isabel & van der Zwan, Peter, 2012. "Explaining preferences and actual involvement in self-employment: Gender and the entrepreneurial personality," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 325-341.
- Gupta, Vishal K. & Goktan, A. Banu & Gunay, Gonca, 2014. "Gender differences in evaluation of new business opportunity: A stereotype threat perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 273-288.
- Steyaert, Chris, 2007. "Of course that is not the whole (toy) story: Entrepreneurship and the cat's cradle," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 733-751, September.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Heinonen, Jarna & Akola, Elisa, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Independent Professionals: Why do Professionals not meet with Stereotypes of Entrepreneurship?," MPRA Paper 51529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3112-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Soriano, Domingo Ribeiro, 2010. "Management factors affecting the performance of technology firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 463-470, May.
- Paloma Fernandez Perez & Eleanor Hamilton, 2007. "Gender and family firms: an interdisciplinary approach," Working Papers in Economics 171, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Verheul, I. & Thurik, A.R. & Grilo, I., 2008.
"Explaining Preferences and Actual Involvement in Self-Employment: New Insights into the Role of Gender,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2008-003-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Isabel Grilo, 2010. "Explaining Preferences and Actual Involvement in Self-Employment: New Insights into the role of Gender," Scales Research Reports H200803, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Malin Lindberg & Monica Lindgren & Johann Packendorff, 2014. "Quadruple Helix as a Way to Bridge the Gender Gap in Entrepreneurship: The Case of an Innovation System Project in the Baltic Sea Region," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(1), pages 94-113, March.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0343-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:32:y:2017:i:5:p:476-497 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:37:y:2000:i:5:p:605-635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.