From Dyadic Change to Changing Business Networks: An Analytical Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oberg, Christina & Holtstrom, Johan, 2006. "Are mergers and acquisitions contagious?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1267-1275, November.
- Aarikka-Stenroos, Leena & Sandberg, Birgitta, 2012. "From new-product development to commercialization through networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 198-206.
- Ingo Vogelsang & Nishal Ramphal & Stephen Carroll & Nicholas Pace, 2007. "An economic analysis of consumer class actions in regulated industries," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 87-104, August.
- Andrea Runfola & Simone Guercini & Gianluca Gregori & Andrea Perna, 2013. "Discontinuity in interaction. findings from two cases in the Italian context," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 53-72.
- Öberg, Christina & Huge-Brodin, Maria & Björklund, Maria, 2012. "Applying a network level in environmental impact assessments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 247-255.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:7:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13162-017-0103-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Lynch, Patrick & O'Toole, Thomas & Biemans, Wim, 2014. "From conflict to crisis in collaborative NPD," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1145-1153.
- Andersson, Ulf & Holm, Desiree Blankenburg & Johanson, Martin, 2007. "Moving or doing? Knowledge flow, problem solving, and change in industrial networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 32-40, January.
- McLoughlin, Damien & Horan, Conor, 2002. "Markets-as-networks: notes on a unique understanding," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 535-543, July.
- Vélez, Maria L. & Sánchez, José M. & Álvarez-Dardet, Concha, 2008. "Management control systems as inter-organizational trust builders in evolving relationships: Evidence from a longitudinal case study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 968-994.
- Kudic, Muhamed & Pyka, Andreas & Günther, Jutta, 2012. "Determinants of Evolutionary Change Processes in Innovation Networks – Empirical Evidence from the German Laser Industry," IWH Discussion Papers 7/2012, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Buchmann, Tobias & Hain, Daniel & Kudic, Muhamed & Müller, Matthias, 2014. "Exploring the Evolution of Innovation Networks in Science-driven and Scale-intensive Industries: New Evidence from a Stochastic Actor-based Approach," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Vermeulen, Ben & De Kok, Ton, 2013. "A value network development model and implications for innovation and production network management," MPRA Paper 51393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gammelgaard, Jens, 2001. "Time and Path Dependencies in Foreign Acquisition Behaviours The History of Danish Takeovers Abroad 1888 to 1993," Working Papers 3-2001, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:36:y:1999:i:6:p:779-794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.