Managing Organizational Knowledge Integration in the Emerging Multimedia Complex
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julian Pineres Ramirez, 2015. "A learning-capacity framework: knowledge reconfiguration and knowledge orientation," Working Papers 4, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
- repec:pab:wpbsad:16.01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hammady Ahmed DINE RABEH, 2013. "Firm Resources’ Entanglement Determines ITS Absorptive Capacity: A Review Towards A New Reconceptualization," Working Papers 270, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- van Wijk, R.A.J.L. & van den Bosch, F.A.J., 2000. "Creating the N-Form Corporation as a Managerial Competence," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-24-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Berends, J.J. & Debackere, K. & Garud,J. & Weggeman, M.P.C.D., 2004. "Knowledge integration by thinking along," Working Papers 04.05, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Mohammad Saleh Farazi & Ana Pérez-Luño & Shanthi Gopalakrishnan, 2016. "How Can Knowledge Structuration Serve Strategic Goals? A Theory For Technology Firms," Working Papers 16.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration), revised Jun 2016.
- Gerard George & Reddi Kotha & Yanfeng Zheng, 2008. "Entry into Insular Domains: A Longitudinal Study of Knowledge Structuration and Innovation in Biotechnology Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(8), pages 1448-1474, December.
- Sung-Choon Kang & Scott A. Snell, 2009. "Intellectual Capital Architectures and Ambidextrous Learning: A Framework for Human Resource Management," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 65-92, January.
- Kotabe, Masaaki & Jiang, Crystal Xiangwen & Murray, Janet Y., 2011. "Managerial ties, knowledge acquisition, realized absorptive capacity and new product market performance of emerging multinational companies: A case of China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 166-176, April.
- Wu, Yuanyuan & Wu, Shikui, 2016. "Managing ambidexterity in creative industries: A survey," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2388-2396.
- Huygens, M.W. & Baden-Fuller, C.W.F. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2001. "Coevolution of Firm Capabilities and Industry Competition," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-61-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Henk W. Volberda & Nicolai J. Foss & Marjorie A. Lyles, 2010. "PERSPECTIVE---Absorbing the Concept of Absorptive Capacity: How to Realize Its Potential in the Organization Field," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(4), pages 931-951, August.
- Gotvassli, Kjell-Age, 2008. "Community Knowledge - A Catalyst for Innovation," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 38(2), pages 1-14.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:36:y:1999:i:3:p:379-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.