The Cognitive Style Index: A Measure of Intuition-Analysis For Organizational Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Cools & H. Van Den Broeck & D. Bouckenooghe, 2006. "The Cognitive Style Indicator: Development and validation of a new measurement instrument," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/379, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Julio De Castro, 2004. "Matching owner-managersÂ´ cognitive style and organizational demands in family firms," Working Papers Economia wp04-09, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- John R. Hauser & Glen L. Urban & Guilherme Liberali & Michael Braun, 2009. "Website Morphing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 202-223, 03-04.
- Reimann, Olivier & Schumacher, Christian & Vetschera, Rudolf, 2017. "How well does the OWA operator represent real preferences?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 993-1003.
- Chan, Chien Sheng Richard & Park, Haemin Dennis, 2013. "The influence of dispositional affect and cognition on venture investment portfolio concentration," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 397-412.
- Dimitratos, Pavlos & Petrou, Andreas & Plakoyiannaki, Emmanuella & Johnson, Jeffrey E., 2011. "Strategic decision-making processes in internationalization: Does national culture of the focal firm matter?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 194-204, April.
- Kevin Groves & Charles Vance & Yongsun Paik, 2008. "Linking Linear/Nonlinear Thinking Style Balance and Managerial Ethical Decision-Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 305-325, June.
- Dominik Mahr & Aric Rindfleisch & Rebecca Slotegraaf, 2015. "Enhancing Crowdsourcing Success: the Role of Creative and Deliberate Problem-Solving Styles," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 2(3), pages 209-221, September.
- Barbara Weißenberger & Gero Holthoff, 2013. "Cognitive style and connotative meaning in management accounting communication," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Mohammad Salman Shabbir & Mohd Noor Mohd Shariff & Arfan Shahzad, 2016. "Determinants of Entrepreneurial Skills set in Pakistan: A Pilot Study," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(2), pages 76-86, April.
- Corbett, Andrew C., 2007. "Learning asymmetries and the discovery of entrepreneurial opportunities," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 97-118, January.
- Abby Mello & Joan Rentsch, 2014. "Cognitive Style Diversity in Decision Making Teams: A Conceptual Framework," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(4), pages 123-135, April.
- José Lejarraga & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2010. "Revisiting the Size-R&D Productivity Relation: Introducing the Mediating Role of Decision-Making Style on the Scale and Quality of Innovative Output," Working Papers 1006, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Mar 2010.
- Cui, Yu & Sun, Chuan & Xiao, Hongjun & Zhao, Chunming, 2016. "How to become an excellent entrepreneur: The moderating effect of risk propensity on alertness to business ideas and entrepreneurial capabilities," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 171-177.
- Blume, Brian D. & Covin, Jeffrey G., 2011. "Attributions to intuition in the venture founding process: Do entrepreneurs actually use intuition or just say that they do?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 137-151, January.
- Julio De Castro, 2004. "Mismatch between entrepreneurs and their firms: the role of cognitive fit / misfit," Working Papers Economia wp04-10, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:33:y:1996:i:1:p:119-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.