The Methodology Of Laboratory Markets And Its Implications For Agency Research In Accounting And Auditing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald R. King & David E. Wallin, 1990. "The effects of antifraud rules and ex post verifiability on managerial disclosures," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 6(2), pages 859-892, March.
- Gary S. Monroe & NG Juliana & Andrew J. Wellington, 1992. "Limiting Auditors‘ Liability: The Potential Consequences," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 1(4), pages 16-26, November.
- Lawrence A. Boland & Irene M. Gordon, 1992. "Criticizing positive accounting theory," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 9(1), pages 142-170, September.
- Joyce Berg & Don Coursey & John Dickhaut, 1990. "Experimental methods in accounting: A discussion of recurring issues," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 6(2), pages 825-849, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgency problem; Laboratory experiments; Negligence liability rule; Strict liability rule;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i:2:p:753-793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.