Analyzing the Welfare Impacts of Full-line Forcing Contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Justin Ho & Katherine Ho & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2010. "Analyzing the Welfare Impacts of Full-line Forcing Contracts," NBER Working Papers 16318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katherine Ho & Justin Ho & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2012.
"The Use of Full-Line Forcing Contracts in the Video Rental Industry,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 686-719, April.
- Justin Ho & Katherine Ho & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2008. "The Use of Full-line Forcing Contracts in the Video Rental Industry," NBER Working Papers 14588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:60:y:2012:i:3:p:468-498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .