Career Concerns, Inaction and Market Inefficiency: Evidence From Utility Regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon P. Anderson & Régis Renault, 2006. "Advertising Content," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 93-113, March.
- Kapil Bawa & Robert Shoemaker, 2004. "The Effects of Free Sample Promotions on Incremental Brand Sales," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 345-363, November.
- Gene M. Grossman & Carl Shapiro, 1984. "Informative Advertising with Differentiated Products," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 63-81.
- Tülin Erdem & Michael P. Keane, 1996. "Decision-Making Under Uncertainty: Capturing Dynamic Brand Choice Processes in Turbulent Consumer Goods Markets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 1-20.
- repec:bla:randje:v:47:y:2016:i:4:p:1029-1056 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon P. Anderson & Federico Ciliberto & Jura Liaukonyte & Régis Renault, 2016.
"Push-me pull-you: comparative advertising in the OTC analgesics industry,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 47(4), pages 1029-1056, November.
- Anderson, Simon P & Ciliberto, Federico & Liaukonyte, Jura & Renault, Régis, 2012. "Push-Me Pull-You: Comparative Advertising in the OTC Analgesics Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 8988, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon P. Anderson & Federico Ciliberto & Jura Liaukonyte & RÃ©gis Renault, 2015. "Push-Me Pull-You: Comparative Advertising in the OTC Analgesics Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 5418, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anderson, Simon & Ciliberto, Federico & Liaukonyte, Jura & Renault, Regis, 2012. "Push-Me Pull-You: Comparative Advertising in the OTC Analgesics Industry," MPRA Paper 38626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nelson, Philip, 1974. "Advertising as Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(4), pages 729-754, July/Aug..
- Simon P. Anderson & Régis Renault, 2006. "comparative Advertising," THEMA Working Papers 2006-18, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Lewis, Tracy R & Sappington, David E M, 1994. "Supplying Information to Facilitate Price Discrimination," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(2), pages 309-327, May.
- Justin P. Johnson & David P. Myatt, 2006.
"On the Simple Economics of Advertising, Marketing, and Product Design,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 756-784, June.
- David P. Myatt & Justin P. Johnson, 2004. "On the Simple Economics of Advertising, Marketing, and Product Design," Economics Series Working Papers 185, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Amir Heiman & Bruce McWilliams & Zhihua Shen & David Zilberman, 2001. "Learning and Forgetting: Modeling Optimal Product Sampling Over Time," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(4), pages 532-546, April.
- Alexander E. Saak, 2008. "THE VALUE OF PRIVATE INFORMATION IN MONOPOLY -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 169-189, March.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso VÃ¤limÃ¤ki, 2006. "Dynamic Pricing of New Experience Goods," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(4), pages 713-743, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Severin Borenstein & Lucas W. Davis, 2012.
"The Equity and Efficiency of Two-Part Tariffs in U.S. Natural Gas Markets,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(1), pages 75-128.
- Severin Borenstein & Lucas W. Davis, 2010. "The Equity and Efficiency of Two-Part Tariffs in U.S. Natural Gas Markets," NBER Working Papers 16653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chan, H. Ron & Fell, Harrison & Lange, Ian & Li, Shanjun, 2017.
"Efficiency and environmental impacts of electricity restructuring on coal-fired power plants,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-18.
- H. Ron Chan & Harrison Fell & Ian Lange & Shanjun Li, 2013. "Effciency and Environmental Impacts of Electricity Restructuring on Coal-Fired Power Plants," Working Papers 2013-01, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- H. Ron Chan & Harrison Fell & Ian A. Lange & Shanjun Li, 2013. "Efficiency and Environmental Impacts of Electricity Restructuring on Coal-Fired Power Plants," CESifo Working Paper Series 4160, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jenya Kahn-Lang, 2016. "The Effects of Electric Utility Decoupling on Energy Efficiency," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:60:y:2012:i:2:p:220-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.