Career Concerns, Inaction and Market Inefficiency: Evidence From Utility Regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Severin Borenstein & Lucas W. Davis, 2012.
"The Equity and Efficiency of Two-Part Tariffs in U.S. Natural Gas Markets,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(1), pages 75-128.
- Severin Borenstein & Lucas W. Davis, 2010. "The Equity and Efficiency of Two-Part Tariffs in U.S. Natural Gas Markets," NBER Working Papers 16653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chan, H. Ron & Fell, Harrison & Lange, Ian & Li, Shanjun, 2017.
"Efficiency and environmental impacts of electricity restructuring on coal-fired power plants,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-18.
- H. Ron Chan & Harrison Fell & Ian A. Lange & Shanjun Li, 2013. "Efficiency and Environmental Impacts of Electricity Restructuring on Coal-Fired Power Plants," CESifo Working Paper Series 4160, CESifo Group Munich.
- H. Ron Chan & Harrison Fell & Ian Lange & Shanjun Li, 2013. "Effciency and Environmental Impacts of Electricity Restructuring on Coal-Fired Power Plants," Working Papers 2013-01, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Catherine Hausman, 2018. "Shock Value: Bill Smoothing and Energy Price Pass-Through," NBER Working Papers 24558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jenya Kahn-Lang, 2016. "The Effects of Electric Utility Decoupling on Energy Efficiency," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:60:y:2012:i:2:p:220-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.