Collusion versus Differential Efficiency: Testing Alternative Hypotheses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tishler, Asher & Milstein, Irena, 2009. "R&D wars and the effects of innovation on the success and survivability of firms in oligopoly markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 519-531, July.
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0055-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Katz, Lawrence F. & Patterson, Christina & Van Reenen, John, 2017.
"The fall of the Labor share and the rise of superstar firms,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
83616, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Katz, Lawrence & Patterson, Christina & Van Reenen, John, 2017. "The Fall of the Labor Share and the Rise of Superstar Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 12041, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Autor & David Dorn & Lawrence F. Katz & Christina Patterson & John Van Reenen, 2017. "The Fall of the Labor Share and the Rise of Superstar Firms," NBER Working Papers 23396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Katz, Lawrence & Patterson, Christina & Van Reenen, John, 2017. "The Fall of the Labor Share and the Rise of Superstar Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 10756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Autor & David Dorn & Lawrence F. Katz & Christina Patterson & John Van Reenen, 2017. "The Fall of the Labor Share and the Rise of Superstar Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1482, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Joseph Shaanan, 2006. "Ricardian or Monopoly Rents? The Perspective of Potential Entrants," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 19-30, Winter.
- Mita Bhattacharya, 2002. "Group Profit, Market Share and Efficiency: Evidence from Australian Manufacturing," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(2), pages 187-199, March.
- Jesús Antón López, 1996. "Modelos de duopolio con variaciones conjeturales: Un análisis gráfico de la asimetría," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 96-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 1996.
"Technological change and market structure: An evolutionary approach,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 203-226.
- Fernando Vega Redondo, 1991. "Technological Change And Market Structure: An Evolutionary Approach," Working Papers. Serie AD 1991-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jesús Antón López, 1998. "On the microeconomic ingredients of competitiveness: efficiency, competition and differentiation," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 98-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Ferrier, Gary D. & Klinedinst, Mark & Linvill, Carl B., 1998. "Static and Dynamic Productivity among Yugoslav Enterprises: Components and Correlates," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 805-821, December.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:1:p:61-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ekelund, Robert B, Jr & Ford, George S & Koutsky, Thomas, 2000. "Market Power in Radio Markets: An Empirical Analysis of Local and National Concentration," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 157-184, April.
- Mercedes Gumbau Albert & Joaquín Maudos Villarroya, 2000. "- Profitability, Market Structure And Efficiency: An Application To The Spanish Industry," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ourania Notta & Kostas Oustapassidis, 2001. "Profitability and Media Advertising in Greek Food Manufacturing Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(1), pages 115-126, February.
- Amato, Louis H. & Wilder, Ronald P., 2004. "Global competition and global markets: some empirical results," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 401-416, June.
- John A. List, 2009. "The Economics of Open Air Markets," NBER Working Papers 15420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerker Denrell, 2004. "Random Walks and Sustained Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(7), pages 922-934, July.
- Tuncay Çelik & Muhittin Kaplan, 2016. "Testing the Structure-Conduct-Performance Paradigm for the Turkish Banking Sector: 2008-2013," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1625-1631.
- Fleischer, Manfred, 1997. "The inefficiency trap: strategy failure in the German machine tool industry," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 122877, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:35:y:1987:i:4:p:399-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.