Ex‐Dividend Day Price Behavior Of Exchange‐Traded Funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Itzhak Ben-David & Francesco A. Franzoni & Rabih Moussawi, 2016.
"Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs),"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
16-64, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ben-David, Itzhak & Franzoni, Francesco & Moussawi, Rabih, 2017. "Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)," Working Paper Series 2016-22, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Itzhak Ben-David & Francesco Franzoni & Rabih Moussawi, 2016. "Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)," NBER Working Papers 22829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:285-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bali, Rakesh & Francis, Jack Clark, 2016. "Ex day effects of the 2003 dividend tax cut," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 11-22.
- repec:aea:jecper:v:32:y:2018:i:1:p:135-54 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:35:y:2012:i:1:p:29-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.