Underpricing Of Ipos That Follow Private Placement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Froot, Kenneth A & Scharftstein, David S & Stein, Jeremy C, 1992.
" Herd on the Street: Informational Inefficiencies in a Market with Short-Term Speculation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1461-1484, September.
- Kenneth A. Froot & David S. Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 1990. "Herd on the Street: Informational Inefficiencies in a Market with Short-Term Speculation," NBER Working Papers 3250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, Eric C. & Cheng, Joseph W. & Khorana, Ajay, 2000. "An examination of herd behavior in equity markets: An international perspective," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1651-1679, October.
- Lakonishok, Josef & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1992.
"The impact of institutional trading on stock prices,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 23-43, August.
- Lakonishok, Josef & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1992. "The impact of institutional trading on stock prices," Scholarly Articles 27692662, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Choe, Hyuk & Kho, Bong-Chan & Stulz, Rene M., 1999.
"Do foreign investors destabilize stock markets? The Korean experience in 1997,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 227-264, October.
- Hyuk Choe & Bong-Chan Kho & Rene M. Stulz, 1998. "Do Foreign Investors Destabilize Stock Markets? The Korean Experience in 1997," NBER Working Papers 6661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomas Dvorak, 2001.
"Do Domestic Investors Have an Information Advantage? Evidence from Indonesia,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2001-04, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Tomas Dvorak, 2001. "Do Domestic Investors Have an Information Advantage? Evidence from Indonesia," Center for Development Economics 168, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Bowe, Michael & Domuta, Daniela, 2004. "Investor herding during financial crisis: A clinical study of the Jakarta Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 387-418, September.
- Daniel Dorn & Gur Huberman & Paul Sengmueller, 2008.
"Correlated Trading and Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(2), pages 885-920, April.
- Daniel Dorn & Gur Huberman & Paul Sengmueller, 2005. "Correlated Trading and Returns," DNB Working Papers 072, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dorn, Daniel & Huberman, Gur & Sengmüller, Paul, 2007. "Correlated Trading and Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 6530, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carpenter, Andrew & Wang, Jianxin, 2007. "Herding and the information content of trades in the Australian dollar market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 173-194, April.
- John R. Nofsinger & Richard W. Sias, 1999. "Herding and Feedback Trading by Institutional and Individual Investors," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(6), pages 2263-2295, December.
- Sam Wylie, 2005. "Fund Manager Herding: A Test of the Accuracy of Empirical Results Using U.K. Data," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 381-403, January.
- Richard W. Sias, 2004. "Institutional Herding," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(1), pages 165-206.
- Russ Wermers, 1999. "Mutual Fund Herding and the Impact on Stock Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(2), pages 581-622, April.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Faircloth, Sheri & Liu, Chunlin & Ghon Rhee, S., 2009. "Why do foreign investors underperform domestic investors in trading activities? Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 32-53, February.
- Scharfstein, David S & Stein, Jeremy C, 1990. "Herd Behavior and Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 465-479, June.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Hirshleifer, David & Welch, Ivo, 1992.
"A Theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom, and Cultural Change in Informational Cascades,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 992-1026, October.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & David Hirshleifer & Ivo Welch, 2010. "A theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom and cultural change as informational Cascades," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1193, David K. Levine.
- Hirshleifer, David & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar & Titman, Sheridan, 1994. " Security Analysis and Trading Patterns When Some Investors Receive Information before Others," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1665-1698, December.
- Tan, Lin & Chiang, Thomas C. & Mason, Joseph R. & Nelling, Edward, 2008. "Herding behavior in Chinese stock markets: An examination of A and B shares," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 61-77, January.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan & Wermers, Russ, 1995. "Momentum Investment Strategies, Portfolio Performance, and Herding: A Study of Mutual Fund Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1088-1105, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stepanov, Sergey & Suvorov, Anton, 2017. "Agency problem and ownership structure: Outside blockholder as a signal," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 87-107.
- Reddy, K. Srinivasa, 2011. "The aftermarket pricing performance of initial public offers: Insights from India," MPRA Paper 62885, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:34:y:2011:i:3:p:441-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.