On The Informational Effect Of Short-Sales Constraints: Evidence From The Tokyo Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takahashi, Hidetomo & Xu, Peng, 2016. "Trading activities of short-sellers around index deletions: Evidence from the Nikkei 225," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 132-146.
- Lee, Bong-Soo & Ko, Kwangsoo, 2014. "Are Japanese short sellers information detectives?," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 89-97.
- Akira Yamazaki, 2013. "Production Atomless Economies," Working Papers 25, Meisei University, School of Economics.
- Lecce, Steven & Lepone, Andrew & McKenzie, Michael D. & Segara, Reuben, 2012. "The impact of naked short selling on the securities lending and equity market," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 81-107.
- Sheridan Titman & Naoto Isaka, 2014. "Long-run Effects of Minimum Trading Unit Reductions on Stock Prices," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 75-103, March.
- Frino, Alex & Lecce, Steven & Lepone, Andrew, 2011. "Short-sales constraints and market quality: Evidence from the 2008 short-sales bans," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 225-236, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:30:y:2007:i:4:p:455-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.