Trading Costs Of Non-U.S. Stocks On The New York Stock Exchange: The Effect Of Institutional Ownership, Analyst Following, And Market Regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Federico Bonaglia & Jorge Braga de Macedo & Maurizio Bussolo, 2009.
"How Globalisation Improves Governance,"
Chapters,in: The Law and Economics of Globalisation, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Federico Bonaglia & Jorge Braga de Macedo & Maurizio Bussolo, 2001. "How Globalisation Improves Governance," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 181, OECD Publishing.
- Bonaglia, Federico & Braga de Macedo, Jorge & Bussolo, Maurizio, 2001. "How Globalization Improves Governance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2992, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fecerico Bonaglia & Jorge Braga de Macedo & Maurizio Bussolo, 2002. "How Globalisation Improves Governance," International Trade 0211005, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth Small & James Wansley & Matthew Hood, 2012. "The impact of security concentration on adverse selection costs and liquidity: an examination of exchange traded funds," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(2), pages 261-281, April.
- Chelley-Steeley, Patricia & Park, Keebong, 2010. "The adverse selection component of exchange traded funds," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 65-76, January.
- Bart Frijns & Aaron Gilbert & Alireza Tourani-Rad, 2008. "Insider Trading, Regulation, And The Components Of The Bid-Ask Spread," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 31(3), pages 225-246.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & McNulty, James E. & Stevenson, Bradley A., 2013. "How does transparency affect bank financial performance?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 24-30.
- Premti, Arjan & Garcia-Feijoo, Luis & Madura, Jeff, 2017. "Information content of analyst recommendations in the banking industry," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 35-47.
- Wang, Ashley W. & Zhang, Gaiyan, 2009. "Institutional ownership and credit spreads: An information asymmetry perspective," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 597-612, September.
- Olga Dodd & Aaron Gilbert, 2016. "The Impact of Cross-Listing on the Home Market's Information Environment and Stock Price Efficiency," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 299-328, August.
- Marcelo Brutti Righi & Kelmara Mendes Vieira & Daniel Arruda Coronel & Reisoli Bender Filho & Paulo Sergio Ceretta, 2014. "Decomposing the bid-ask spread in the Brazilian market: an intraday framework," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 2010-2023.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:28:y:2005:i:3:p:439-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .