Anticompetitive Effects of Common Ownership
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Common Ownership: Back to Basics
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2019-02-11 14:47:56
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brito, Duarte & Ribeiro, Ricardo & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2019.
"Can partial horizontal ownership lessen competition more than a monopoly?,"
Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 90-95.
- Duarte Brito & Ricardo Ribeiro & Helder Vasconcelos, 2018. "Can Partial Horizontal Ownership Lessen Competition More Than a Monopoly?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 02, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Crane, Alan D. & Koch, Andrew & Michenaud, Sébastien, 2019. "Institutional investor cliques and governance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 175-197.
- Matthew Backus & Christopher Conlon & Michael Sinkinson, 2019. "Common Ownership in America: 1980-2017," NBER Working Papers 25454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- González-Uribe, Juanita, 2020. "Exchanges of innovation resources inside venture capital portfolios," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 144-168.
- Park, Jihwon & Sani, Jalal & Shroff, Nemit & White, Hal, 2019. "Disclosure incentives when competing firms have common ownership," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 387-415.
- Koptyug, Nikita & Persson, Lars & Tåg, Joacim, 2020.
"Should we worry about the decline of the public corporation? A brief survey of the economics and external effects of the stock market,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
- Koptyug, Nikita & Persson, Lars & Tåg, Joacim, 2019. "Should We Worry about the Decline of the Public Corporation? A Brief Survey of the Economics and External Effects of the Stock Market," Working Paper Series 1298, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gao, Kaijuan & Shen, Hanxiao & Gao, Xi & Chan, Kam C., 2019. "The power of sharing: Evidence from institutional investor cross-ownership and corporate innovation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 284-296.
- Chad Syverson, 2019. "Macroeconomics and Market Power: Context, Implications, and Open Questions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 33(3), pages 23-43, Summer.
- Li, Zhan, 2017. "Shareholder Activism Externalities," MPRA Paper 91635, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jan 2019.
- Papadopoulos, Konstantinos G. & Petrakis, Emmanuel & Skartados, Panagiotis, 2019. "Product innovation transfer under passive partial ownership holdings," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 22-25.
- Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune, 2019. "An OLG model of common ownership: Effects on consumption and investments," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Roychowdhury, Sugata & Shroff, Nemit & Verdi, Rodrigo S., 2019. "The effects of financial reporting and disclosure on corporate investment: A review," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2).
- Sato, Susumu & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2019. "Free Entry under Common Ownership," MPRA Paper 97525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Watkins, Eddie & Williams, Jonathan W., 2019. "Collusive pricing patterns in the US airline industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 136-157.
- McAdam, Peter & Petroulakis, Filippos & Vansteenkiste, Isabel & Cavalleri, Maria Chiara & Eliet, Alice & Soares, Ana, 2019. "Concentration, market power and dynamism in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2253, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:73:y:2018:i:4:p:1513-1565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.