Positive Prices in CAPM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, John Y., 1987. "Stock returns and the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 373-399, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Del Vigna, 2014. "A note on the existence of CAPM equilibria with homogeneous cumulative prospect theory preferences," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(2), pages 341-348, October.
- Franke, Günter & Weber, Martin, 1997. "Risk-value efficient portfolios and asset pricing," Discussion Papers, Series II 354, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Tong, Jun & Hu, Jiaqiao & Hu, Jianqiang, 2017. "Computing equilibrium prices for a capital asset pricing model with heterogeneous beliefs and margin-requirement constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(1), pages 24-34.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stan & Zabarankin, M., 2007. "Equilibrium with investors using a diversity of deviation measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3251-3268, November.
- Levy, Moshe, 2007. "Conditions for a CAPM equilibrium with positive prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 404-415, November.
- Matteo Del Vigna, 2011. "Financial market equilibria with heterogeneous agents: CAPM and market segmentation," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2011-08, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:47:y:1992:i:2:p:791-808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.