The Distribution of Daily Stock Returns and Settlement Procedures: The Paris Bourse
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Foucault & David Sraer & David J. Thesmar, 2011.
"Individual Investors and Volatility,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 66(4), pages 1369-1406, August.
- Foucault, Thierry & Sraer, David & Thesmar, David, 2008. "Individual Investors and Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 6915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Foucault, Thierry & Themar, David & Sraer, David, 2008. "Individual investors and volatility," Les Cahiers de Recherche 899, HEC Paris.
- Thierry Foucault & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2011. "Individual Investors and Volatility," Post-Print hal-00630297, HAL.
- Thierry Foucault & David Thesmar & David Sraer, 2008. "Individual Investors and Volatility," Working Papers hal-00578370, HAL.
- Jose Ramón Martínez Resano & Liliana Toledo Falcón, 2002. "Futuros sobre acciones: demanda e implicaciones sobre los mercados de renta variable," Working Papers 0218, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:45:y:1990:i:5:p:1601-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.