The Seasonal Stability of the Factor Structure of Stock Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Roger D. & Jo, Hoje, 1995. "Data frequency and the number of factors in stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 987-1003, September.
- Dbouk, Wassim & Jamali, Ibrahim & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2013. "The January effect for individual corporate bonds," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 69-77.
- Meric, Gulser & Leal, Ricardo P. C. & Ratner, Mitchell & Meric, Ilhan, 2001. "Co-movements of U.S. and Latin American equity markets before and after the 1987 crash," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 219-235.
- Ulf Nielsson, 2007. "Interdependence of Nordic and Baltic Stock Markets," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 9-28, January.
- Saban Celik, 2012. "Theoretical and Empirical Review of Asset Pricing Models:A Structural Synthesis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 141-178.
- Nicolau, Juan L., 2005. "Valuing the business environment on a daily basis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 217-224, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:42:y:1987:i:5:p:1195-1211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.