Evidence of Financial Leverage Clienteles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suret, Jean-Marc & Gagnon, Jean-Marie, 1991. "Taux implicite d’impôt et détachement du dividende," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 67(4), pages 482-498, décembre.
- Jones, C., 1999. "Miller's Equilibrium and Uncertainty," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-373, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Brian Maris & Fayez Elayan, 1991. "A Test for Tax-Induced Investor Clienteles in Real Estate Investment Trusts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(2), pages 169-178.
- Jean-Marie Gagnon & Jean-Marc Suret, 1991. "Ex-Dividend Day Price Changes And Implied Tax Rates: An Evaluation," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 14(3), pages 255-262, September.
- Michael Gombola & Dalia Marciukaityte, 2013. "Changes In Capital Structure: Asset Characteristics Or Managerial Preferences," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 519-542, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:38:y:1983:i:4:p:1125-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.