Tests of Two Models for Valuing Call Options on Stocks with Dividends
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hun Y. Park & R. Stephen Sears, 1985. "Changing Volatility And The Pricing Of Options On Stock Index Futures," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(4), pages 265-274, December.
- Ammann, Manuel & Kind, Axel & Wilde, Christian, 2003. "Are convertible bonds underpriced? An analysis of the French market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 635-653, April.
- Frans Roon & Chris Veld, 1996.
"An empirical investigation of the factors that determine the pricing of Dutch index warrants,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 2(1), pages 97-112.
- de Roon, F.A. & Veld, C.H., 1994. "An empirical investigation of the factors that determine the pricing of Dutch index warrants," Discussion Paper 1994-110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ahmet Tezel, 1988. "The Value Line Stock Rankings And The Option Model Implied Standard Deviations," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(3), pages 215-225, September.
- Tian, Yisong Sam, 1998. "A Trinomial Option Pricing Model Dependent on Skewness and Kurtosis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 315-330.
- Gary L. Trennepohl & James R. Booth & Hassan Tehranian, 1988. "An Empirical Analysis Of Insured Portfolio Strategies Using Listed Options," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Raymond King, 1986. "Convertible Bond Valuation: An Empirical Test," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(1), pages 53-69, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:37:y:1982:i:5:p:1229-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.