Error Rates in CRSP and COMPUSTAT: A Second Look
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1406-:d:107599 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klein, B. D. & Rossin, D. F., 1999. "Data quality in neural network models: effect of error rate and magnitude of error on predictive accuracy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 569-582, October.
- repec:bla:eufman:v:20:y:2014:i:4:p:677-713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Mayordomo & Juan Ignacio PeÃ±a & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2014.
"Are All Credit Default Swap Databases Equal?,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 20(4), pages 677-713, September.
- Sergio Mayordomo & Juan Ignacio Peña & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2010. "Are all Credit Default Swap Databases Equal?," NBER Working Papers 16590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schwartz, Eduardo S. & Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Juan Ignacio & Mayordomo, Sergio, 2010. "Are all Credit Default Swap databases equal?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb104621, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Juan Manuel García Lara & Beatriz García Osma & Belén Gill de Albornoz Noguer, 2006. "Effects of database choice on international accounting research," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 42(3-4), pages 426-454.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:35:y:1980:i:5:p:1267-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.