Linear Programming and Capital Budgeting Models: A New Interpretation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobin, Roger L., 1999. "A fast interactive solution method for large capital expenditure selection problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Marc Bertonèche & Herwig Langohr, 1977. "Le choix des investissements en situation de rationnement du capital : comparaison des solutions fournies par différents modèles théoriques," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 28(5), pages 730-764.
- Tobin, Roger L., 2002. "Relief period optimization under budget constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 42-61, May.
- Robert A. Taggart, Jr., 1983. "Capital Allocation in Mult-Division Firms: Hurdle Rates vs. Budgets," NBER Working Papers 1213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert A. Taggart Jr., 1987. "Allocating Capital Among A Firm'S Divisions: Hurdle Rates Vs. Budgets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(3), pages 177-190, September.
- Chateau, Jean-Pierre D., 1974. "La programmation déterministe du budget de capital : un modèle financier," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 50(3), pages 415-449, juillet.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:24:y:1969:i:5:p:825-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.