Equilibrium Business Cycles: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nymoen, R, 1991. "A Small Linear Model of Wage- and Price-Inflation in the Norwegian Economy," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 255-269, July-Sept.
- Jacobsen, Hans Jorgen & Schultz, Christian, 1990.
" A General Equilibrium Macro Model with Wage Bargaining,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(3), pages 379-398.
- Hans Jørgen Jacobsen & Christian Schultz, 1987. "A General Equilibrium Macro Model with Wage Bargaining," Discussion Papers 87-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mehra, Y P, 1976. "Spillovers in Wage Determination in U.S. Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(3), pages 300-312, August.
- Jackman, Richard, 1985. " Counterinflationary Policy in a Unionised Economy with Nonsynchronised Wage Setting," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 357-378.
- George A. Akerlof, 1969. "Relative Wages and the Rate of Inflation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(3), pages 353-374.
- Ken Binmore & Ariel Rubinstein & Asher Wolinsky, 1986. "The Nash Bargaining Solution in Economic Modelling," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(2), pages 176-188, Summer.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1993:i:32:p:02 is not listed on IDEAS
- de la Croix, David, 1992.
"Wage Interdependence and Competitiveness,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1993002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- David de la CROIX, 1993. "Wage Interdependence and Competitiveness," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1993041, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Yellen, Janet L, 1984. "Efficiency Wage Models of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 200-205, May.
- Pierre Cahuc, 1990. "La théorie des négociations salariales : une revue de la littérature," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 21-30.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1996.
"Satisfaction and comparison income,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 359-381, September.
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1993. "Satisfaction and Comparison Income," Economics Discussion Papers 10018, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1994. "Satisfaction and comparison income," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9408, CEPREMAP.
- Arnsperger, Christian & de la Croix, David, 1993. "Bargaining and equilibrium unemployment : Narrowing the gap between New Keynesian and 'disequilibrium' theories," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 163-190, May.
- Hubert Kempf, 1990. "Externalités et contrats salariaux," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 51-60.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1985. " The Economic Theory of Trade Unions: An Introductory Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 160-193.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- SNEESSENS, Henri R. & SHADMAN-MEHTA, Fatemeh, 1994. "Real Wages, Skill Mismatch and Unemployment Persistence," CORE Discussion Papers 1994050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andersen, Torben M. & Christensen, Michael, 1989. "Relative wages and employment fluctuations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 477-492.
- Dixon, Huw David, 1988. "Unions, Oligopoly and the Natural Range of Employment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1127-1147, December.
- Jacobson, Tor & Ohlsson, Henry, 1994.
"Long-Run Relations between Private and Public Sector Wages in Sweden,"
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 343-360.
- Jocobson, T. & Ohlsson, H., 1991. "Cointegrating Sectoral Wages in Sweden - a Maximum Likelihood Approach," Papers 1991t, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Holmlund, B. & Ohlsson, H., 1990. "Wage Linkages Between Private and Public Sectors," Papers 1990t, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Bhaskar, V, 1990. "Wage Relativities and the Natural Range of Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(400), pages 60-66, Supplemen.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1979. "Wage Determination in an Economy with Many Trade Unions," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 369-385, November.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Lindbeck, Assar, 1984. "Union Rivalry and Wages: An Oligopolistic Approach," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 51(202), pages 129-139, May.
- Robert J. Flanagan, 1976. "Wage Interdependence in Unionized Labor Markets," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(3), pages 635-682.
- Fethke, Gary & Policano, Andrew, 1984. "Wage contingencies, the pattern of negotiation and aggregate implications of alternative contract structures," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 151-170, September.
- Barth, Erling, 1991. "Disagreement Points in Wage Bargaining," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2m9228d4, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Nickell, Stephen & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1988. "Unions, wages and employment : Tests based on U.K. firm-level data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 727-733, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Minford & Prakriti Sofat, 2004. "An Open Economy Real Business Cycle Model for the UK," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 23, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Snowdon, Brian & Vane, Howard R., 1996. "The development of modern macroeconomics: Reflections in the light of Johnson's analysis after twenty-five years," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 381-401.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:6:y:1992:i:4:p:321-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.