To List Or To Merge? Endogenous Choice Of Privatization Methods In A Mixed Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1988.
"Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1133-1137, December.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, 1988. "Cooperative and noncooperative R&D in duopoly with spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 823, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hinloopen, Jeroen, 2000. "Strategic R&D Co-operatives," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 153-185, June.
- Bester, Helmut & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 1993.
"The incentives for cost reduction in a differentiated industry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 519-534.
- Bester, H. & Petrakis, E., 1991. "The Incentives for Cost Reduction in a Differentiated Industry," Papers 9136, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bester, H. & Petrakis, E., 1991. "The Incentives for Cost Reduction in a Differentiated Industry," Discussion Paper 1991-36, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2004. "R&D Incentives and Market Structure: A Dynamic Analysis," Working Papers 497, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & van Long, Ngo, 1998.
"Efficiency inducing taxation for polluting oligopolists,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 325-342, November.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 1997. "Efficiency Inducing Taxation for Polluting Oligopolists," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-21, CIRANO.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:06:y:2004:i:04:n:s0219198904000320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca, 2009.
"Dynamic R&D with spillovers: Competition vs cooperation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 568-582, March.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2003. "Dynamic R&D with Spillovers: Competition vs Cooperation," Working Papers 495, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2000.
"Price vs Quantity in a Duopoly with Technological Spillovers: A Welfare Re-Appraisal,"
389, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- LAMBERTINI, Luca & MANTOVANI, Andrea, 2001. "Price vs quantity in a duopoly with technological spillovers: a welfare re-appraisal," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1584, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Roberto Cellini & Luca Lambertini, 2004.
"Private And Social Incentives Towards Investment In Product Differentiation,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(04), pages 493-508.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2002. "Private and Social Incentives Towards Investment in Product Differentiation," Working Papers 431, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Flaherty, M Therese, 1980. "Industry Structure and Cost-Reducing Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1187-1209, July.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-1584 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, March.
- Spence, Michael, 1976. "Product Differentiation and Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 407-414, May.
- Spence, Michael, 1984. "Cost Reduction, Competition, and Industry Performance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 101-121, January.
- Qiu, Larry D., 1997. "On the Dynamic Efficiency of Bertrand and Cournot Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 213-229, July.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., 1989. "The timing of innovation: Research, development, and diffusion," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 849-908 Elsevier.
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca, 2002. "A differential game approach to investment in product differentiation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 51-62, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:62:y:2011:i:4:p:517-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.