The JCMS Annual Review Lecture. The Shattering of Illusions – And What Next?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Haughton, 2016. "Beelines, Bypasses and Blind Alleys: Theory and the Study of the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54, pages 65-82, September.
- Daniel Innerarity, 2014. "Does Europe Need a Demos to Be Truly Democratic?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 7, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Nathaniel Copsey & Tim Haughton, 2013. "Editorial: Edging Away from the Abyss – The EU in 2012," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51, pages 1-5, September.
- Tim Haughton, 2016. "Is Crisis the New Normal? The European Union in 2015," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54, pages 5-7, September.
- Nathaniel Copsey & Tim Haughton, 2014. "Editorial: Opening Pandora's Box? The EU in 2013," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52, pages 1-4, November.
- Daniel Innerarity, 2014. "Does Europe Need a Demos to Be Truly Democratic?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 77, European Institute, LSE.
- Claire A. Dunlop & Claudio M. Radaelli, 2016. "Policy learning in the Eurozone crisis: modes, power and functionality," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 49(2), pages 107-124, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:49:y:2011:i:s1:p:19-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.