Normative Power Europe, Once Again: A Conceptual Analysis of an Ideal Type
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara De Franco & Christoph O. Meyer & Karen E. Smith, 2015. "‘Living by Example?’ The European Union and the Implementation of the Responsibility to Protect (R2P)," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 994-1009, September.
- Matúš Mišík, 2013. "How can perception help us to understand the dynamic between EU member states? The state of the art," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 445-463, December.
- Henrik Larsen, 2014. "The EU as a Normative Power and the Research on External Perceptions: The Missing Link," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 896-910, July.
- Kolja Raube & Matthieu Burnay & Jan Wouters, 2016. "By way of introduction: the rule of law as a strategic priority for EU external action-conceptualization and implementation of EU law and policies," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-6, March.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:6:p:1415-1431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juha Jokela & Bart Gaens, 2012. "Interregional relations and legitimacy in global governance: the EU in ASEM," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 145-164, July.
- Médéric Martin-Mazé, 2015. "Unpacking Interests in Normative Power Europe," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(6), pages 1285-1300, November.
- Gerau, Jasmin, 2012. "Shared Perceptions of Green? The perception and acceptance of European Union values and rules in environmental policy in Jordan," IEE Working Papers 195, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:49:y:2011:i:6:p:1183-1204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.