Tradable Carbon Permits in Europe: Feasibility and Comparison with Taxes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evy Crals & Lode Vereeck, 2005. "Taxes, Tradable Rights and Transaction Costs," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 199-223, September.
- Brockmann, Karl Ludwig & Koschel, Henrike & Schmidt, Tobias F. N., 1998. "Tradable SO-2-permits in the European Union: a practicable scheme for public utilities," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-15, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hongbo Duan, Lei Zhu, Gürkan Kumbaroglu, and Ying Fan, 2016. "Regional Opportunities for China To Go Low-Carbon: Results from the REEC Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(China Spe).
- A. Michaelowa, 1996. "Incentive Aspects of Joint Implementation of Greenhouse Gas Reduction," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 95-108, January.
- Simon Niemeyer, 1998. "Consumer-based carbon reduction incentives," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9805, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Pezzey, John C.V., 2001. "Distributing the Value of a Country’s Tradeable Carbon Permits," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide, Australia 125832, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Woerdman, Edwin, 2000. "Organizing emissions trading: the barrier of domestic permit allocation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 613-623, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:33:y:1995:i:2:p:219-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.