Patterns of Response to EC Tariff Preferences: An Empirical Investigation of Selected Non-ACP Associates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Hill, 1993. "The Capability-Expectations Gap, or Conceptualizing Europe's International Role," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 305-328, September.
- Nathalie Tocci, 2004. "Conflict Resolution in the European Neighbourhood: The Role of the EU as a Framework and as an Actor," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 29, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Diez, Thomas & Stetter, Stephan & Albert, Mathias, 2006. "The European Union and Border Conflicts: The Transformative Power of Integration," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(03), pages 563-593, July.
- Johan P. Olsen, 2002. "The Many Faces of Europeanization," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 921-952, December.
- Checkel, Jeffrey T., 2001. "Why Comply? Social Learning and European Identity Change," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(03), pages 553-588, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Persson & Fredrik Wilhelmsson, 2016.
"EU Trade Preferences and Export Diversification,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 16-53, January.
- Persson, Maria & Wilhelmsson, Fredrik, 2013. "EU Trade Preferences and Export Diversification," Working Papers 2013:32, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Persson, Maria & Wilhelmsson, Fredrik, 2013. "EU Trade Preferences and Export Diversification," Working Paper Series 991, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Alvarez-Coque, Jose Maria Garcia & Bautista, Romeo M., 1994.
"Sources of EC horticultural import growth from developing countries,"
Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 125-141, April.
- Álvarez-Coque, José María García & Bautista, Romeo M., 1994. "Sources of EC horticultural import growth from developing countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:25:y:1986:i:1:p:15-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.