Does Market Structure Influence Price Transmission in the Agro-food Sector? A Meta-analysis Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Bittmann & Jens‐Peter Loy & Sven Anders, 2020. "Product differentiation and cost pass‐through: industry‐wide versus firm‐specific cost shocks," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(4), pages 1184-1209, October.
- Carlo Russo & Rachael Goodhue, 2018. "Farmgate prices, retail prices, and supermarkets' pricing decisions: An integrated approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(1), pages 24-43, December.
- James Davidson & Andreea Halunga & Tim Lloyd & Steve McCorriston & Wyn Morgan, 2016. "World Commodity Prices and Domestic Retail Food Price Inflation: Some Insights from the UK," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 566-583, September.
- Maurizio Aragrande & Mauro Bruni & Alberico Loi & Roberto Esposti, 2017. "The effect of EU 2006 sugar regime reform on vertical price transmission," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Carolin Kouyaté & Stephan Cramon-Taubadel, 2016.
"Distance and Border Effects on Price Transmission: A Meta-analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 255-271, June.
- Mengel, Carolin & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2014. "Distance and border effects on price transmission - a meta-analysis," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 170988, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Antonioli, Federico & Santeramo, Fabio, 2017. "Vertical Price Transmission in Milk Supply Chain: Market Changes and Asymmetric Dynamics," 2017 Sixth AIEAA Conference, June 15-16, Piacenza, Italy 261256, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Drabik, Dušan & Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivčák, Ján, 2016. "The effect of ethanol policies on the vertical price transmission in corn and food markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 189-199.
- Tim Lloyd, 2017. "Forty Years of Price Transmission Research in the Food Industry: Insights, Challenges and Prospects," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 3-21, February.
- Stavrakoudis, Athanassios & Panagiotou, Dimitrios, 2016. "Price dependence between coffee qualities: a copula model to evaluate asymmetric responses," MPRA Paper 75994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seok, Jun Ho & Kim, GwanSeon & Reed, Michael R. & Kim, Soo-Eun, 2018. "The impact of avian influenza on the Korean egg market: Who benefited?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 151-165.
- Stefan Hirsch, 2018. "Successful In The Long Run: A Metaâ€ Regression Analysis Of Persistent Firm Profits," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 23-49, February.
- Iryna Printezis & Carola Grebitus & Stefan Hirsch, 2019. "The price is right!? A meta-regression analysis on willingness to pay for local food," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(5), pages 1-23, May.
- Henry Leung & Frank Furfaro, 2020. "Comovement of dairy product futures and firm value: returns and volatility," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(3), pages 632-654, July.
- Elena Claire Ricci & Massimo Peri & Lucia Baldi, 2019. "The Effects of Agricultural Price Instability on Vertical Price Transmission: A Study of the Wheat Chain in Italy," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Lanie Tomgouani, 2018. "Working Paper 306 - Asymmetric Price Transmission of Rice in Togo," Working Paper Series 2427, African Development Bank.
- Csáki, Csaba & Jámbor, Attila, 2018. "Konvergencia vagy divergencia. Merre tart Kelet-Közép-Európa és a FÁK mezőgazdasága? [Convergence versus divergence: Where is agriculture in Central and Eastern Europe and the CIS countries heading," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 1048-1066.
- Stavrakoudis, Athanassios & Panagiotou, Dimitrios, 2016. "Price dependence and asymmetric responses between coffee varieties," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2), June.
- El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert & Hediger, Werner, 2014. "Transmission of beef and veal prices in different marketing channels," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182696, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fernau, Erik & Hirsch, Stefan, 2019. "What drives dividend smoothing? A meta regression analysis of the Lintner model," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 255-273.
- Utami, A. & Brummer, B., 2018. "Evaluating The Effect of Regional Trade Quota Policy on The Market Integration : A Case Study of The Indonesian Beef Industry," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277312, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yizao Liu & Xuan Chen & Adam N. Rabinowitz, 2019. "The role of retail market power and state regulations in the heterogeneity of farm‐retail price transmission of private label and branded products," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 50(1), pages 91-99, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:65:y:2014:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.