Trade Elasticity, Gravity and Trade Liberalisation: Evidence from the Food Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olper, Alessandro & Pacca, Lucia & Curzi, Daniele, 2014.
"Trade, import competition and productivity growth in the food industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 71-83.
- Alessandro Olper & Daniele Curzi & Lucia Pacca, 2013. "Trade, Import Competition and Productivity Growth in the Food Industry," LICOS Discussion Papers 33713, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Olper, Alessandro & Pacca, Lucia & Curzi, Daniele, 2013. "Trade, Import Competition and Productivity Growth In the Food Industry," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152385, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Olper, Alessandro & Pacca, Lucia & Curzi, Daniele, 2014. "Trade, import competition and productivity growth in the food industry," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182785, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Olper, Alessandro & Pacca, Lucia & Curzi, Daniele, 2013. "Trade, Import Competition and Productivity Growth In the Food Industry," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152383, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Lota D. Tamini & Maurice Doyon & Rodrigue Simon, 2016.
"Analyzing Trade Liberalization Effects in the Egg Sector Using a Dynamic Gravity Model,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(2), pages 383-411, June.
- Lota D. Tamini & Maurice Doyon & Rodrigue Simon, 2012. "Analyzing Trade Liberalization Effect in the Egg Sector Using a Dynamic Gravity Model," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2012-6, CREATE.
- Andrea Dal Bianco & Vasco Ladislao Boatto & Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2016.
"Tariffs and non-tariff frictions in the world wine trade,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 31-57.
- Dal Bianco, Andrea & Boatto, Vasco & Caracciolo, Francesco & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2014. "Tariffs and non-tariff frictions in the world wine trade," MPRA Paper 61813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Lan & Yue, Chengyan, 2013. "Investigating the impacts of time delays on trade," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 108-114.
- Philippidis, G. & Resano, H. & Sanjuán, A.I., 2014. "Shifting Armington trade preferences: A re-examination of the Mercosur–EU negotiations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 21-32.
- Bouët, Antoine & Emlinger, Charlotte & Lamani, Viola, 2015. "What Determines Exports of Luxury Products? The Case of Cognac," Proceedings Issues, 2014: Trade and Societal Well-Being, December 13-15, 2015, Clearwater Beach, Florida 229248, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Sultan, Maryam & Munir, Kashif, 2015. "Export, Import and Total Trade Potential of Pakistan: A Gravity Model Approach," MPRA Paper 66621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larue, Bruno & Kotchoni, Rachidi & Pouliot, Sébastien, 2013. "Non-Equivalent Ad Valorem Equivalents and Gravity," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150471, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ülengin, Füsun & Çekyay, Bora & Toktaş Palut, Peral & Ülengin, Burç & Kabak, Özgür & Özaydın, Özay & Önsel Ekici, Şule, 2015. "Effects of quotas on Turkish foreign trade: A gravity model," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-7.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:10:p:2255-2276 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dreyer, Heiko & Fedoseeva, Svetlana & Herrmann, Roland, 2016. "Gravity Meets Pricing To Market: What A Combinedmethod Approach Tells Us On German Beer Exports," Working Papers 234640, American Association of Wine Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:62:y:2011:i:3:p:525-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.