Forecasting the Adoption of GM Oilseed Rape: Evidence from a Discrete Choice Experiment in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anastassiadis Friederike & Feil Jan-Henning & Musshoff Oliver & Schilling Philipp, 2014.
"Analysing Farmers’ Use of Price Hedging Instruments: An Experimental Approach,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Anastassiadis, Friederieke & Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver & Schilling, Philipp, 2013. "Analysing farmers' use of price hedging instruments: an experimental approach," DARE Discussion Papers 1306, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Anastassiadis, Friederike & Feil, Jan-Henning & Mußhoff, Oliver & Schilling, Philipp, 2014. "Analysing Farmers’ Use Of Price Hedging In-Struments: An Experimental Approach," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187361, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Anastassiadis, Friederike & Mußhoff, Oliver & Kasten, Philipp, 2015.
"Analysing farmers' preferences for collaborative arrangements: an experimental approach,"
55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015
209195, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Anastassiadis, Friederike & Mußhoff, Oliver & Kasten, Philipp, 2015. "Analyzing farmers' preferences for collaborative arrangements: An experimental approach," DARE Discussion Papers 1510, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Areal, Francisco J. & Riesgo, Laura & Gomez-Barbero, Manuel & Rodriguez-Cerezo, Emilio, 2011. "Adoption of GMHT Crops: Coexistence Policy Consequences in the European Union," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114227, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schreiner, Julia A., 2014. "Farmers’ Valuation of Incentives to Produce GMO-free Milk: A Discrete Choice Experiment," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199373, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Schulz, Norbert & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2013. "Ermittlung der Teilnahmebereitschaft an Vertragsnaturschutzprogrammen und der dafÃ¼r notwendigen Ausgleichszahlungen mit Hilfe eines Discrete-Choice-Experimentes," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 62(4).
- Areal, Francisco J. & Riesgo, Laura & Gómez-Barbero, Manuel & Rodríguez-Cerezo, Emilio, 2012. "Consequences of a coexistence policy on the adoption of GMHT crops in the European Union," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 401-411.
- Giannoccaro, Giacomo & Bartolini, Fabio & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide, 2013. "Assessing the CAP influence on European farmers’ preferences towards the adoption of renewable energy production," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149914, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Carolina González & Nancy Johnson & Matin Qaim, 2009. "Consumer Acceptance of Second-Generation GM Foods: The Case of Biofortified Cassava in the North-east of Brazil," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 604-624.
- Rick Welsh & Rebecca Rivers, 2011. "Environmental management strategies in agriculture," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 28(3), pages 297-302, September.
- Skevas, Theodoros & Wesseler, Justus & Fevereiro, Pedro, 2009. "Coping with ex-ante regulations for planting Bt maize: the Portuguese experience," MPRA Paper 25609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe & Schulz, Norbert & Breustedt, Gunnar, 2014. "Assessing Farmers' Willingness to Accept "Greening": Insights from a Discrete Choice Experiment in Gremany," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170560, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Giannoccaro, Giacomo & Berbel, Julio, 2012. "The Determinants of Farmerâ€™s Intended Behaviour Towards the Adoption of Energy Crops in Southern Spain: an Application of the Classification Tree-Method," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 2, August.
- Demont, Matty & Dillen, Koen & Daems, Wim & Sausse, Christophe & Tollens, Eric & Mathijs, Erik, 2009. "On the proportionality of EU spatial ex ante coexistence regulations," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 508-518, December.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:2:p:407-426 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conor Keelan & Fiona Thorne & Paul Flanagan & Carol Newman & Ewen Mullins, 2008. "Adoption of GM Technology at Farm Level," Working Papers 0810, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Klara Fischer & Camilla Eriksson, 2016. "Social Science Studies on European and African Agriculture Compared: Bringing Together Different Strands of Academic Debate on GM Crops," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-17, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:59:y:2008:i:2:p:237-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.