Brazil's Experiment with Corporate Governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Griliches, 1998. "Productivity, R&D, and the Data Constraint," NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 347-374 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edmund S. Phelps, 2008.
"Macroeconomics for a Modern Economy,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 52(1), pages 3-22, March.
- Richard R. Nelson, 2006.
"What Makes an Economy Productive and Progressive? What Are the Needed Institutions?,"
LEM Papers Series
2006/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Nelson, Richard R., 2007. "What Makes an Economy Productive and Progressive? What Are the Needed Institutions?," Staff Papers 13728, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- von Hippel, Eric, 1976. "The dominant role of users in the scientific instrument innovation process," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 212-239, July.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Edwin Mansfield & John Rapoport & Anthony Romeo & Samuel Wagner & George Beardsley, 1977. "Social and Private Rates of Return from Industrial Innovations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 221-240.
- Nelson, Richard R & Wright, Gavin, 1992. "The Rise and Fall of American Technological Leadership: The Postwar Era in Historical Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 1931-1964, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amira, Khaled & Muzere, Mark L., 2011. "Competition among stock exchanges for equity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2355-2373, September.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:11:y:2014:i:6:p:75-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Wei-Xuan & Chen, Clara Chia-Sheng & French, Joseph J., 2012. "The relationship between liquidity, corporate governance, and firm valuation: Evidence from Russia," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 465-477.
- Joseph J. French & Rodrigo Taborda, 2017. "Disentangling the relationship between liquidity and returns in Latin America," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015606, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:21:y:2009:i:1:p:34-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.