Time preference and two-country trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taketo Kawagishi & Kazuo Mino, 2016.
"Time Preference and Income Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher–Ohlin Model,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 592-603, August.
- Taketo Kawagishi & Kazuo Mino, 2013. "Time Preference and Income Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model," KIER Working Papers 880, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Eric W. Bond & Kazumichi Iwasa & Kazuo Nishimura, 2012.
"The dynamic Heckscher–Ohlin model: A diagrammatic analysis,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 8(2), pages 197-211, June.
- Eric BOND & IWASA Kazumichi & NISHIMURA Kazuo, 2012. "The Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model: A diagrammatic analysis," Discussion papers 12008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Been-Lon Chen & Mei Hsu & Yu-Shan Hsu, 2010. "A One-Sector Growth Model With Consumption Standard: Indeterminate Or Determinate?," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 85-96.
- Atsumasa Kondo & Koji Kitaura, 2012. "International linkage of inflation rates in a dynamic general equilibrium," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 141-155, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijethy:v:4:y:2008:i:1:p:29-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.